Print

Author Topic: You Rage (or Lose Faith in Humanity), You Lose  (Read 214073 times)

« Reply #285 on: October 28, 2012, 02:14:36 AM »
Relics.

« Reply #286 on: October 28, 2012, 06:21:08 AM »
I read the title, then lost.

I think this is pretty much America's in-joke by now.
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

« Reply #287 on: November 21, 2012, 08:15:21 AM »
I just saw THIS on Conservapedia's front page. In the bill they mentioned, people who "commit homosexual acts" get life in prison. And people who are HIV-positive and "commit homosexual acts" are killed.
Relics.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #289 on: November 21, 2012, 12:53:38 PM »
Conservapedia post

Trust me when I say the entire internet sees this wiki as a massive joke with zero credibility, so you don't have any reason to rage at the stupid [dukar] they post. Just point and laugh.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2012, 01:57:47 PM »
I know, but at the very least it's certain that Andrew Schlafly is legitimate, as well as (potentially) Ed Poor.
Relics.

« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2012, 04:39:23 PM »
Thankfully the former's been laughed out of practically every credible university in the United States.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #292 on: November 21, 2012, 04:46:53 PM »
That bill in Uganda is very real, though.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #293 on: November 21, 2012, 05:17:39 PM »
If I recall correctly, it originally just basically said if you have gay sex, you die. I, uh...step up I guess? [I'm not trying to make a joke in really, really horrible taste BTW.]
Thanks to your Daily Beast article, I found this. Lost profusely. This statement from your New York Times article was a borderline case:
Quote from: NYT Article
Uganda’s minister of ethics and integrity (who previously tried to ban miniskirts) recently said, “Homosexuals can forget about human rights.”
Relics.

« Reply #294 on: November 21, 2012, 05:20:05 PM »
That bill in Uganda is very real, though.

I know, I was just criticizing Conservapedia's attempt to sugarcoat its severity.

And although the bill in Uganda is indeed rage worthy, I've known about it for quite some time and have long since exhausted my anger reserves.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2012, 05:26:02 PM »
I just wonder what comes to mind for these people when they imagine gay people.  Is it really so unnerving to imagine two people liking each other?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Red Lewd Uganda

• A Link to the Post
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2012, 05:28:58 PM »
I just found out that Pete Stark lost.

Then I lost.
Ante up.

« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2012, 06:06:04 PM »
I just wonder what comes to mind for these people when they imagine gay people.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w</a>
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #298 on: November 21, 2012, 06:07:43 PM »
DANGIT WEEGEE I WAS LITERALLY JUST ABOUT TO POST THAT

RLU, will you tell your significantly less red and lewd counterpart to stop being a gaggle of idiots?
Relics.

Red Lewd Uganda

• A Link to the Post
« Reply #299 on: November 21, 2012, 06:23:40 PM »
I'll get right on that. I must say I've never seen so many people (Ugandan or otherwise) so enthralled by the fear of poo poo.

Edit: As a follow-up, my thanks go to CrossEyed7 for that Daily Beast article, and to The Daily Beast for a heads up on The Family. Now when people tell me "there is no cabal", I know enough to say otherwise.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 06:21:19 PM by Red Lewd Uganda »
Ante up.

Print