Print

Author Topic: You Rage (or Lose Faith in Humanity), You Lose  (Read 211715 times)

« Reply #405 on: May 05, 2013, 06:00:29 PM »
They are. That's why the kid got a .22

So many things to say about gun laws.. I am ok with a "licensed concealed weapon" type of situation. But criminals and other unsavory types don't follow gun laws any way.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #406 on: May 07, 2013, 07:50:08 PM »
I was going to post the article on that kid who tried to rape and then proceeded to kill his mom after she banned him from playing Call of Duty, but I first heard about it from a link to the Daily Mail article on it, and I don't want to give them web traffic. So just google "Noah Crooks".
Relics.

« Reply #407 on: May 08, 2013, 03:32:34 PM »
But Daily Mail is Britain's answer to The Onion.

Whores: Not even once.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #408 on: May 08, 2013, 03:43:29 PM »
Is this related to the 27 year-old guy that killed himself?  ... O'kay, I made that up, but wouldn't ya think? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #409 on: May 08, 2013, 05:15:20 PM »
I'm convinced that Weegee intentionally prowls the internet everyday looking for reasons to hate women.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #410 on: May 08, 2013, 06:35:18 PM »
The internet readily provides it.

« Reply #411 on: May 08, 2013, 06:39:26 PM »
I always thought he got his articles via /r9k/.
Relics.

« Reply #412 on: May 08, 2013, 08:34:18 PM »

« Reply #413 on: May 09, 2013, 12:05:13 AM »
What does that story have to do with whores?

« Reply #414 on: May 09, 2013, 02:39:11 AM »
It doesn't. Whore is a dumb*** term misogynists use to scare women who enjoy lots of sex with multiple partners. The woman in the article is nothing more than a jerk.

« Reply #415 on: May 09, 2013, 05:28:41 AM »
If she weren't a whore, she probably wouldn't have judged him so harshly for being a virign.

« Reply #416 on: May 09, 2013, 10:56:41 AM »
Judged him harshly? Did you link the wrong story or something? The one I read had a chick backing out of casual sex with a virgin because she knew they weren't going to form a relationship and wanted his first time to be with someone more special. You appear to be severely distorting this story through the twisted hate lens of your childhood trauma induced misogyny.

« Reply #417 on: May 09, 2013, 12:34:36 PM »
If she weren't a whore, she probably wouldn't have judged him so harshly for being a virign.

“Oh, jeez,” I stammered. “OK, we need to stop.”

Dude, so harsh.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #418 on: May 09, 2013, 12:46:43 PM »
Wait

"Don't have sex with me, you want to do this with someone who will still matter to you later on," and that makes her a whore?

I mean the implication is she's cool with having one-night stands if the man is, but she's got class in doing that at least.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #419 on: May 09, 2013, 02:14:02 PM »
Never. Had. Sex.
Internally, I was screaming at myself to not laugh, not make a face, not judge.

Just from the tone of the whole article, it's obvious that she sees men like him as deserving of pity or shame. At least the top-rated comment has the right idea:

When you tell somebody you won't sleep with them because of how you think they might end up feeling, you're taking away their agency and thinking for them and not letting them make decisions on their own.

Print