Print

Author Topic: What we don't need in this world  (Read 28218 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2004, 01:19:15 PM »
Um.....Rap music?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2004, 08:43:19 PM »
Yeah I.S, I was originally thinking of posting a half page of my opinions on what we don't need, but I decided against it.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2004, 04:08:26 PM »
Yes! I totally agree. We need no rap music. People in my apartments are all influenced by these rap trash. They hang around with their shirts off and do drugs. Kids drop out of school. They even run away from home. All this rap trash influences violences and disobedience. This kid jacked 8 of my games not too long ago. We found out he ran away from home and he just walks around. He can't return home or else he gets arrested. All this rap has really turned alot of parents and blacks into robbers and drug users. Parents curse at there children now. People go around saying the "n" word as if its part of their everyday vocab. I think alot of this rap has influenced alot of blacks to go into crime. I live in Texas, and my state has the hugest prison system in the state. My mom told me that around my new apartments that they used to have a police station around complex. Its that bad now. America would be better with out rap.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2004, 04:19:23 PM »
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of posting 3 pages about a single thing we don't need. It is just that complicated.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2004, 04:40:25 PM »
You could post what that one thing is and either post as much as possible into a little bit, or refrain from giving a reason...

We could live without sporks.  I mean, everyone already has spoons AND forks anyway.  We could just get rid of forks and spoons and just have sporks to save on silverware, but those sporks have been nothing but trouble since the came here.  And how would they end that poem with "And the dish ran away with the spork"?

I wish I was in the forest with a dragon right now.

Edited by - Markio on 7/17/2004 3:41:16 PM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2004, 05:51:04 PM »
Yeah, forget about banning violence and war, ban sporks!!!

''Procrastinate now. Don’t put it off.'' -Ellen Degeneres
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2004, 10:07:47 AM »
-------------------------------------------
Fifth wrote:

Humans!
-------------------------------------------

LOL

Um, Lonic?

-----------------------------------

Ze spirt of Alucard lives in ze sole of all mankind.
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2004, 11:53:51 AM »
*Checks shoe* Ewwwwwww....MOM!!! Alucard's spirit is in my sole again!

''Procrastinate now. Don’t put it off.'' -Ellen Degeneres
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Sqrt2

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2004, 01:26:32 PM »
What we don't need in this world is politicians making a mess of the country that they are supposed to represent (eg Tony Blair)

If you are in a car travelling at the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
AA fanboy and proud!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2004, 03:18:04 PM »
MATT

That's right, we could do without MATT:

Male Nipples

Appendences

Tonsils

Toe Nails

Random Signature

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2004, 04:59:21 PM »
Well, I thought about it like you said:

X-Box.

My face takes up a large portion of my head.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2004, 05:04:26 PM »
Male Lactation is possible in extreme cases, Luigison.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2004, 06:37:02 PM »
We can do without drugs, war, violence and Barney. If it wern't for drugs, most people would be healthier. If it wern't for war, my uncle Bill would be safe and sound at his home. And if it wern't for violence and Barney, the whole world would be a safer place!

--------------------
JRC Quote 2: "Fluffernut wants a BITE of conversation." -me when Fluffernut tried to eat the phone
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 09:15:22 PM »
Drugs are important.  They help pain!

The pills I take for pain are also street narcotics.

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 09:33:39 PM »
You bumped a five year old topic just to say that?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print