Print

Author Topic: I think I'm going to vomit.  (Read 10655 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: July 16, 2004, 10:49:11 PM »
edited for radical behavior

Edited by - Jman on 7/16/2004 9:51:57 PM
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 03:42:02 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2004, 12:18:07 AM »
That's because the Senate is terribly afraid of offending the weirdo gays. The gays want to make this a civil rights issue, comparing themselves to blacks. How dare they compare themselves to people as respectable as blacks? They don't know how sickening it is to think of 2 men or 2 women married. It's just wrong. There's a reason why Adam & Eve were a man and a woman. Because that's how it's supposed to be in marrige. The gay protesters nagged at the senate to not say yes to the ban like any gay person does. Woe to the gay that asks me for support against the traditionalists...

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2004, 12:36:23 AM »
There are a lot of better reasons to jump off a cliff.  I'd name them off, but I have to go to bed or else I won't be healthy wealthy and wise.

Anyway, what's so bad about not banning gay marriage?  So what if it's nasty, or wrong, or whatever else people think of it?  That's the way some people are, and I doubt banning gay marriage can change their homosexual ways, if that's even what makes not banning gay marriage bad.  Can't you guys grab some tolerance out of the refrigerator and let other people be the way they are?

I wish I was in the forest with a dragon right now.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2004, 12:44:42 AM »
I never said gays should change their ways. I'm just speaking my mind about their ignorance.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2004, 01:00:38 AM »
First of all, I spent half an hour wording my post, and you hadn't posted yet.  Secondly, how are they ignorant?  Why would that apply to the situation?  Not all people are religious, so the Adam and Eve point wouldn't matter.  And when they compared themselves to blacks, they're talking about unjust intolerance, not similar traits.  And do you think gay people can really help the fact that they're like that?  If it's a problem with the way they think, isn't it the same as calling mentally retarded people WRONG?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2004, 09:30:21 AM »
I don't aggree with gay rights. It's wrong. `Nuff Said

Push Button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2004, 09:57:12 AM »
Hey, back before the civil war, people in the south thought of blacks as dirty, nasty, disgusting people.

''Procrastinate now. Don’t put it off.'' -Ellen Degeneres
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2004, 01:06:56 PM »
There are people who are gay out there, and everyone just has to deal with it.

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2004, 06:09:57 PM »
The Constitution is not a document for denying rights. It is a document for protecting rights. The day our "let people choose how they want to live their lives" founding spirit is corroded by mean-spirited discriminatory amendments is the day I leave.

America going down the crapper would have been if the amendment was approved. 'Nuff said.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2004, 07:15:56 PM »
Markio and LD, you both absolutely SICKEN me. It's not a matter of RIGHTS, it's a matter of what is MORAL. What's next? Beastality will be made legal? Prostitution? People want it, so why not protect the right to do it!? Heck, abortions--the murder of an innocent human being--are legal because it's "the woman's right," so, hey, why not?!

Seriously, anyone who thinks gay marriage (and any of that other stuff I mentioned) is okay seriously needs to rethink their moral value system.

I detest the world we live in, and it's people like you who think it's okay to compromise morals who help add to what is wrong with it.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2004, 07:19:37 PM »
I believe that gay marriage should be allowed, it doesn't hurt anyone. And if it offends you, that's your problem.

Reality slowed bent Time and.
The and on Eggman But on went.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2004, 08:47:18 PM »
> It's not a matter of RIGHTS, it's a matter of what is MORAL.

This is a major reason why it wasn't approved.  The US Constitution is a document about rights, not morals (state constitutions may differ).  Also, many of the members of Congress may have been against gay marriage, but they believe it is up to the state to determine what defines marriage, not the federal government.  In short, no matter what your beliefs, the vote was much more complicated than what the members of Congress believed was moral or not.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2004, 08:54:11 PM »
Um, Gay marriage is when two people of the same sex are in agreement with each other to get married.  With bestiality, the animal probably isn't in agreement.  And with prostitution, it isn't real love.  They're both different from gay marriage.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2004, 09:40:03 PM »
I am going to say one thing, and only one thing.  I believe that gay marriage is okay, because people that are in love should be able to get married.  Before gay marriage, homosexual couples lived together and loved each other just as much as heterosexual couples did.  The only thing that allowing gay marriage should change is the fact that they are together by law.  The real issue is whether being gay is okay or not.  Personally, I believe it is okay.  For those who don't, that's fine.  But bringing in my personal moral value system has nothing to do with the situation, and I don't want to face prejudice for my own beliefs, thank you.  That is all I wanted to say.

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2004, 10:44:38 AM »
I'm just glad I don't detest the world I live in. That would stink! I suppose if I were gay and wanted to get married I would detest it, though. :(

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print