Print

Author Topic: Is anyone signed up for Deezer?  (Read 8051 times)

« on: July 17, 2014, 06:12:21 AM »
I was searching for something completely unrelated to Mario or the Fungi Forums and I ran into a digital Music service called Deezer. I guess it started in France and has expanded around the world.

Here's the link: http://www.deezer.com/soon

I only bring this up because it bears the name of the man who is said to have created the Fungi Forums in Antiquity. This made me laugh.
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 12:46:44 PM »
Can't say I am, but it reminds me of this in Seattle.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 09:56:11 PM »
Hey, everyone needs to live somewhere.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 07:11:36 PM »
Mario forums have the deepest lore.
Relics.

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 11:13:59 PM »
That's where the secret page is.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 08:45:02 AM »
Ha! The Secret Page. I haven't looked at that in years. *Looks at it* Yep. Can't say that anymore.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 11:45:06 AM »
Hmm, I always thought the secret page was just a metaphor for Nirvana or inner peace or something.
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 12:52:40 PM »
I wonder how many people here listen to Nirvana
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 07:30:22 PM »
Is it just me or is it beginning to smell like teen spirit in this thread?
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 07:44:03 PM »
Sorry.

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 06:46:13 PM »
A few things...

1. I do like Nirvana, and I am old enough to remember when Nevermind came out. Turns out, 1991 is the year I discovered the wonder of something called a record store. My five year old self was overwhelmed by everything in there, and I do mean overwhelmed in a good kind of way!! We played the radio (and tapes and records) a lot around my house so I got exposed to a variety of music as a kid, everything from the "oldies" (which really weren't that old then) to the current music on the Top 40 stations.

2. Whenever I see "Deezer", I always think it's some lazy attempt at spelling "dieser", a form of this/that used in German (for masculine nouns in the nominative case). I actually discovered this site in middle school (which was longer ago than I care to admit) and took German back then. Today, I actually tutor children in German and have seen similar spelling attempts to "deezer" when they are just learning the spelling patterns.

Print