Print

Author Topic: Sega Gamers Days (Psuedo-Live)  (Read 1697 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 10, 2007, 11:29:12 AM »
SEGA is hosting a little Gamers Day today at their headquarters. No one is sure what they will be showing, but regardless, I wanted to add this little thread in case some gems are announced. I'll keep it updated with any info I come across. If there's Mario related stuff (read: Mario and Sonic @ the Olympics) I'll make sure to news/blog it. The unveiling should be happening around 10 a.m. Pacific, followed by a half day of game demos for titles on the Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

-First up is Happy Tree Friends, a download only game for PC and XBLA. It's sorta like Lemmings, with blood. Crazy, huh? [PC/XBLA]

- Ghost Squad, a new Wii title, will be a FPS with a LIGHT GUN! Looks like Time Crisis. Sweeeet. [Wii]

- Universal War is coming to the Xbox 360. [x360]

-Talking Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. Just says how excited they are to have that game. No new info (maybe some play time?)

- Marvel takes the stage, says they are thrilled to work with Sega on Iron Man and Hulk games. Both games will be coming out next Spring.

- Condemned 2: Bloodshot is going to be on Xbox 360 AND PlayStation 3. [X360,PS3]

No other announcements made, but if I find some impressions, I'll link'em.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 11:39:49 AM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 09:18:13 AM »
Argh! I must get Happy Tree Friends! I'm not sure why, but to me, Lemmings + blood = awesome. Also, Ghost Squad sounds pwnsome.
every

Print