Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart: Super Circuit - Most underated Mario game?  (Read 18586 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2008, 10:34:54 AM »
It's okay, but its challenge level for me was more daunting than fun.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2008, 04:59:21 PM »
That's exactly what I'm trying to do.
\

Not to fuel the fire or anything, but can you guys stop fighting and start discussing my topic. I'm so annoyed that every single topic I make on every type of forum has SOME type of spamming in it.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2008, 08:24:37 PM »
ShadowBrain: Except the way you go about it makes people think you're just trying to get out of it because you know you're beaten and not look like it (note: I'm not saying this is what actually happens).
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2008, 09:03:55 PM »
\

Not to fuel the fire or anything, but can you guys stop fighting and start discussing my topic. I'm so annoyed that every single topic I make on every type of forum has SOME type of spamming in it.
Hey, I'd love to, but that'd be dodging the topic.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »
Oh, stop it. You KNOW what I meant--acting all innocent and making fun of a typo to avoid having to say "I'm wrong." I mean, I don't actually know what's going through your head when you do that, but it seems as if you would say "Yes, okay, I'm sorry for dissing Nintendo games that haven't even come out yet, and I'll never do it again" if you had an ounce of honor, but instead you post an image. As Chupperson said, that's just how it looks. Who knows. But, pretending to misunderstand me and italicizing my words to (again) try to make it look like I'm the one who is annoying everyone... it reminds me of my sister.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2008, 07:58:27 AM »
Alright. I'll admit that I was probably too harsh on you and everyone else. I'll apologize for how I handled the conversation, but I'm not going to apologize for anything I said about Nintendo. There are zero reasons I should compromise my beliefs just because they irritate some people.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2008, 08:51:36 AM »
Very well, then. Apology accepted.

But, really, Mario Kart Wii has hardly been seen in action. You don't know it won't be the Mario Kart to end all Mario Karts. I'm hoping for an item switch to turn off Blue Shells, at least in vs. mode.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2008, 06:13:17 PM »

I have that hat. It's sweet.

"Suh-WEET!"
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2008, 09:31:56 PM »
You know after maybe 4 or so years, I still play MK:SC. Its a great racing game for the GBA. Propably the only good racing game for the GBA. It actually help me out in the past in ways I don't want to explain. I love this game.

I give it an 9 out of 10.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2008, 02:11:49 AM »
F-Zero Maximum Velocity is good too. And Banjo Pilot is decent. Super Circuit beats both of those, though.
Ditto used Machop!

Print