Print

Author Topic: The Rat Cellar  (Read 25057 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2007, 01:56:16 PM »
Frequency and Amplitude did, developed by -wait for it- Harmonix!

Great goodness, I loved those games dearly.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2007, 02:23:58 PM »
Someone named Blackcloud is applying to Feeding Me Bread. Is that someone from here? Otherwise I won't let him in.

An IRL friend of mine. I was just at his house and suggested he join my (our) band. His skills are worthy of Feeding Me Bread.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2007, 05:33:27 PM »
Frequency and Amplitude did, developed by -wait for it- Harmonix!

Yeah, but I always just played those with the Square, Triangle and Circle buttons on the easiest setting. Now I highly regret that.
every

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2007, 06:51:13 PM »
No sooner do I admit Blackcloud then someone named gh2freak2211 applies.

So who's this one?

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2007, 08:32:55 PM »
No clue.

Thanks for adding my friend. I'll be sure to post in here again if/when I find someone else I want to recruit for the band.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2007, 11:10:28 AM »
I'm a little ashamed of the fact that I have more groupies than SolidShroom.  I guess it's because I have some many five-star and perfect songs on easy and medium, but I've only played three hard song and none on expert. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2007, 02:24:27 PM »
What?
Why are you ashamed to have less groupies to me? I, in turn, now feel insulted.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2007, 05:34:02 PM »
Wow, groupies are used as some sort of unit in Guitar Hero?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2007, 07:21:03 PM »
What?
Why are you ashamed to have less groupies to me? I, in turn, now feel insulted.
I think you read my post wrong or I wrote it poorly.  I'll copy and paste from the site:

Luigison
Groupies: 527    

SolidShroom
Groupies: 514    

I meant that based on the number of groupies (my 527 > your 514) it would appear that I'm a better Guitar Hero than you and I doubt that's true because you've 95% on expert, but I haven't even played on expert. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2007, 07:23:55 PM »
Oh. Haha never mind. It's because I cannot stand to play easy or normal. Although, I'm trying to beat normal with lefty flip on (but still holding it like a righty).

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2007, 06:15:03 AM »
FINALLY I beat Raining Blood on Expert. Now it's time for the super omega hard boss battle.

Edit: After playing it a few times, I think I'm giving up music forever, cutting my hair, and leaving for a monastery.

Edit #2: Never mind, I beat it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 06:38:16 AM by SolidShroom »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2007, 09:19:51 AM »
That's good.  I haven't even picked up my guitar since SMG came out so you probably have more groupies than me again. 

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2007, 10:32:58 AM »
The three boss battle songs came out as downloadable normal songs.

I failed all three! O_O

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2007, 10:37:44 AM »
I could imagine failing the Devil went down to Georgia, and maybe the battle with Slash, but the battle with Tom Morello?

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2007, 11:54:36 AM »
The parts that the bosses play (and now you have to) are insane.

Print