Print

Author Topic: It would be cool to have another Mario game on the theme of SMB 2 American  (Read 24113 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2008, 08:50:01 PM »
? They started putting Bob-ombs in other games starting with SMB3. They put Ninjis and Bob-ombs (and Pidgits) in SMW. Putting Shy Guys into Yoshi's Island is only natural. After that, you have Birdo and numerous Shy Guys in SMRPG, and it just kept going. Did you not play any games?
That was a joke.

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2008, 09:05:32 PM »
It's kinda hard to believe that all those enemies became Mario characters after being in a game that didn't have anyhting to do with Mario in the first place. (Doki Doki Panic, for those who don't know what game I'm talking about.)

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2008, 10:37:39 PM »
Well, believe it.

They put Ninjis and Bob-ombs (and Pidgits) in SMW.
You forgot Pokey! </GWBush>
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2008, 11:19:58 PM »
? They started putting Bob-ombs in other games starting with SMB3. They put Ninjis and Bob-ombs (and Pidgits) in SMW. Putting Shy Guys into Yoshi's Island is only natural. After that, you have Birdo and numerous Shy Guys in SMRPG, and it just kept going. Did you not play any games?
Now, if they'd bring Wart back for something, that'd be awesome.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Jman

• Score
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2008, 01:56:34 AM »
They should have put Wart in as a background object on the SMB2 stage in Melee.  Actually, they could have put him in Brawl.  Then you could have a four way battle: Bowser vs Wart vs Wario vs Donkey Kong.  That's a lot of villain mass right there.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2008, 08:18:05 AM »
I know... where's Wart these days? Was he even a trophy in Melee? I can't remember...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2008, 03:40:49 PM »
Once again megamush used his mighty powers to bump another thread! But anyways I heard something about copy right issues so Nintendo cant use Wart in their games but could use the other characters. But it probably not true since they used him in Super Mario Advance.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2008, 04:56:36 PM »
Once again megamush used his mighty powers to bump another thread! But anyways I heard something about copy right issues so Nintendo cant use Wart in their games but could use the other characters. But it probably not true since they used him in Super Mario Advance.
I have the power of bumping!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2008, 05:18:21 PM »
I heard something about copy right issues so Nintendo cant use Wart in their games but could use the other characters.
That seems very unlikely. If they created the character, they can do whatever they want with it.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2008, 06:03:13 PM »
Yeah, it would be pretty hard to be unable to use a character due to owning the copyright on it.
That was a joke.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2008, 12:14:06 AM »
I'd like to see enemies of SMB2(US) return.

Esp. Mouser, he was rad.
Ditto used Machop!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »
I'd like to see enemies of SMB2(US) return.

Esp. Mouser, he was rad.
Most of them have returned at least once.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2008, 11:27:40 PM »
I mean, the ones that have not returned.
And the ones that hardly returned, like maybe once or twice, it'd be nice to see them again. Such as Birdo in a non-spinoff.

Naturally, Shy Guys have returned multiple times, as have others.
Ditto used Machop!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2008, 11:33:46 PM »
I know... where's Wart these days? Was he even a trophy in Melee? I can't remember...

I don't think so...I know for a fact that Birdo was.  Then once you get that trophy, Mushroom Kingdom II stage is unlocked.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2008, 11:37:16 PM »
Nope, Wart isn't a trophy. He needs to return, he was a cool boss.
Ditto used Machop!

Print