Print

Author Topic: Bomberman...IN BRAWL???  (Read 7435 times)

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« on: November 23, 2007, 08:37:09 PM »
OK, listen up!!! I was watching some video on youtube. It was a video showing a pic of bomberman in brawl. You know, when it says, new character approaching, under that it shows the character model. It showed a pic of Bomberman, but it was a 3D Bomberman sprite I've never seen before. I thought about this for a little bit, and said, nah, it must be fake. Then, I noticed the date above his head and it said "Thurs. November 29 (!) 2007." Now I'm beggining to smell something fishy. Could this possibly be a beta pic of the page, ready to be posted on that same date? Hmmm...?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 08:39:10 PM »
Doubtful. If Bomberman was going to be in Brawl, Sakurai probably would've put some foreshadowing regarding him in the update regarding Smart Bombs.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 09:09:52 PM »
I'm fairly certain he doesn't write the post until very shortly before it gets posted. I could be wrong.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 09:15:50 PM »
silverstarman, can you give the url of the video?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 10:03:33 PM »
Unfortunately I don't. A pal of mine actually sent it to me. This was all over a week ago, and I deleted it a few days after, not needing it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 10:05:18 PM by silverstarman »

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 10:36:59 PM »
Total fake from this spoof site.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 10:39:06 PM »
Thanks MB.  I knew I'd seen it somewhere.  Too bad.  It would have been cool.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 12:26:01 AM »
Huh would have made sense for him to be in the game. Becuase Hudson is helping to make brawl and has helped with alot of other Nintendo games. They even had a cross-over before Wario vs Bomber Man. I could list alot of games that Hudson has helped make but the list would be long.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 12:27:42 AM »
Becuase Hudson is helping to make brawl
No, they aren't.  But I would not be surprised to see a Hudson character in Brawl.

Linkin800

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 01:33:50 AM »
No, they aren't.  But I would not be surprised to see a Hudson character in Brawl.

Oh yah thier not I got confused with a diffrent game that they helped make. Whoops.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 10:49:39 AM »
OK, listen up!!! I was watching some video on youtube. It was a video showing a pic of bomberman in brawl. You know, when it says, new character approaching, under that it shows the character model. It showed a pic of Bomberman, but it was a 3D Bomberman sprite I've never seen before. I thought about this for a little bit, and said, nah, it must be fake. Then, I noticed the date above his head and it said "Thurs. November 29 (!) 2007." Now I'm beggining to smell something fishy. Could this possibly be a beta pic of the page, ready to be posted on that same date? Hmmm...?

there are very many fake updates. get used to them.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 01:17:18 PM »
Oh yah thier not I got confused with a diffrent game that they helped make. Whoops.
The Mario Party series, I take it? Or some of the sports titles? Camelot made a few of those, but then they deserted us...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 01:27:06 PM »
I gotta hand it to whoever photoshopped Bomberman into Brawl. It looks rather convincing.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2007, 01:51:30 PM »
Did you know the Florida Everglades are a secret stage in Brawl?!

Linkin800

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2007, 03:36:27 PM »
Did you know the Florida Everglades are a secret stage in Brawl?!

HOLY CRAP THATS AMAZING!!! I WILL BELIVE ANYTHING SOME ONE SAYS! ZOMGFHAHAFNFGKUYASF!

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 03:49:17 PM »
I can't believe that there is a Mario Party Stage.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Linkin800

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 04:22:59 PM »
Did you know that Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Barny, Chuck Noris, Tails, Knuckles, Spyro, Waluigi, Spongebob, Toad, Rayman, Bill Cosby, Mega Man and Your Mom are playable charicters!?

And did you know that your TV is a playable stage?!?!?!

You should belive me becuase I said so!

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 05:32:09 PM »
Barny, Your Mom, and Bill Cosby are fakes. The rest are secret characters.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 02:32:19 AM »
Total fake from this spoof site.
Oh man, the King of Town as a character made me laugh. He should be the sandbag.

But I wouldn't rule out Bomberman as an Assist Trophy or regular trophy. He's been with Nintendo for a long time, and throwing a bomb out on the stage sounds like something he'd do. Better yet, Bomberman could use his amazing power of stopping moving bombs, so if someone's in the air, the bomb stops right where the character's going to land.

I could have sworn Smart Bombs were known as Nova Bombs in the Star Fox series though.
You didn't say wot wot.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 09:16:56 PM »
This one is hilarious
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 09:01:59 PM »
Ha ha. That sites a little funny.

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 07:44:13 AM »
Barny, Your Mom, and Bill Cosby are fakes. The rest are secret characters.

You know, I'd actually like to see Mega Man. I mean if I had to pick another 3rd party character, he'd be it. But I wouldn't hold my breath on it or anything.

Print