Print

Author Topic: Virtual Console Gift request thread  (Read 11022 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 04:51:06 PM »
Do we need to submit Friend Codes for this to work?

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 07:05:15 PM »
Yes.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2008, 10:21:59 AM »
Then I'll need to put my friend code on the board so I can mooch games off you people.  Lol.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2008, 09:39:38 PM »
I'm in a giving mood, but haven't took time to make my Mii thread so I'm going to give a free VC game to the first person who can name at least five of my top ten Miis on the Check Mii Out channel.  I'm DrBrainAge on the channel and am currently ranked 86th in North America. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2008, 08:16:18 AM »
I saw Alf, Garfield, Bert, Geordi, Leonard Nimoy/Spock, Maggie Simpson, Shaggy, a Blooper, a Goomba, a chimpanzee, and the Batman symbol. And you're up to 58th as of this morning.
(7798 3647 5098 6832, DoReMi Fantasy: Milon’s DokiDoki Adventure)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »
58th!  Very cool.  Looks like there's been some changes in my Mii stars since last night, your viewing it, and now.  BTW, if you can't find me on the ranking check the Sci-Fi Convention contest.  I made 44th place there. 

I registered you, but after several minutes you're still grayed out on my Wii.  Please register me if you haven't already.  Luigison: 4893 4649 9600 3720

In case other's here missed hem, here are my current top Miis:

Of course those are old images since they didn't even have five stars then.  Both Miis were made by me while my wife and I went back and forth from the Mii Channel and SMB VC.  If you want to import (and copy) either of these just do a search in the channel by entry number (see images above). 

Also, I have about 180 Miis now and you can only view 50 (top 10 + 40 random) Miis at a time without resetting and/or reloading the channel. 

Would anyone else be interested in VC Gifts for naming, importing, favoriting, or attempting to copy/improve any of my Miis? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2008, 09:39:54 PM »
Just registered you now. My internet's been a little flaky lately, since the college apparently doesn't think wi-fi is very important during finals week, but if I can't get it to work, I should at least have a good connection when I go home on Tuesday. I really like the way you did the glasses-mustache on Luigi, btw.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2008, 08:12:22 AM »
Edit:  CrossEyed7 received his gift.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 06:28:35 PM by Luigison »

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2008, 02:45:11 PM »
have about 180 Miis now
how, I thought that the Mii channel only held 100?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2008, 03:55:08 PM »
Yep, but this is the Check Mii Out Channel he's talking about.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 11:00:15 AM »
How do you check your Miis' rankings on that?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print