Print

Author Topic: Mario Galaxy on DS?!  (Read 16177 times)

« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2007, 09:58:56 PM »
but some of us (me) don't like to accept reality.

Uh...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2007, 11:03:59 AM »
I want everybody to know, I don't believe it will come to DS, but I do think there is a slight possibility.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2007, 11:32:42 AM »
LOL
"it's always the present"

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2007, 11:39:40 AM »
No, there isn't. Mario Galaxy will never come to DS; it's already on a 7th-generation system, and it wasn't planned for multi-console release. There is no point in putting it on DS.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2007, 06:45:42 PM »
This reminds me of another time when I had high hopes for something else...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMi8NZeEHts&feature=related

"Tis a shame that this game didn't get developed... Of course for those people that hate that game... Well w/e

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2007, 09:30:34 PM »
Oh yeah, I remember that. Maybe we'll see that in the future, but who knows.

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2007, 10:11:12 AM »
When I was watching this video first time, I was think'd it's true  :D
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2008, 02:50:43 PM »
Mario Galaxy will never be put on the DS. Mario Sunshine would be a good DS game, but Nintendo will never do it.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »
I'd think I'd see Sunshine on the sequel to the DS and Galaxy on the DS' sequels' sequel, in keeping with Nintendo's current pattern:

GB: DK94, remake of Donkey Kong and first Mario arcade game
GBC: SMBDX, remake of Super Mario Bros and first original Mario NES game
GBA: SMA2, remake of Super Mario World and first Mario SNES game
NDS: SM64DS, remake of Super Mario 64 and first Mario N64 game

Therefore, logic follows that Sunshine's sequel would be on the DS' sequel, and that Galaxy would follow, assuming the pattern continues. To be truly honest, I can't see Galaxy coming out on a portable console for many more years to come.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2008, 10:45:10 PM »
I'm sure it's fake. The characters look weird, and the controls would be too complicated.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2008, 12:07:38 AM »
...Where have you been?

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2008, 07:37:17 AM »
ㅤ ㅤ
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 02:29:53 PM by Mr.Toadsworth »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2008, 12:44:52 PM »
They forgot the "FREEPRONWHATEVER.COM" spam from the random bots.

Still great, though.

DON'T READ THIS
On Sepruary 41th, a 14-year-old girl name Mahnmae Bathineo was killed by a knife 47 times. Repost this to 20 videos or you will be haunted by her Boo.

Well, now that that's out of the way, I can say that Pablo Belmonte's animation is still impressive, but, as always, he loses some credibility whenever text appears on the screen. The 10 Wii Points per DS Star thing is the equivalent of the "the new PBM-KHAN circuit is really near neaaar neeaaar buildings" from the F-Zero one.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2008, 02:57:22 AM »
The first part of the video looks authentic.  It looks like footage of unseen levels in Mario Galaxy (either that, or this guy is REALLY good at computer graphics). The second part of the footage could be real, athough I don't know how this guy could make the"game footage" of the DS version in less than one month after the Wii game was released.

Very impressive though. Amazing, to say the least.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print