Print

Author Topic: Seasonal Mario games.  (Read 7576 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 11:00:39 PM »
I play Guitar Hero in ROCKTOBER!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 07:34:19 AM »
How about Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 in...
...you guessed it, March!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 11:34:04 PM »
errrrr... who are you? Anyways, I play games all year-round, and not a specific season for each game.

I'm uh... I don't know how to say who I am. I've just been posting on this board for a number of years but I always end up not posting for a year at a time or so. Just a fairly old registered member, so a lot of people appear new to me. Chupperson remembers me but I'm not sure who else would.

I do have the original "Super Mario" name (I was real creative). So that's saying something I guess.
Kickin' it since 2000.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 10:26:17 PM »
Before I graduated, I had a tradition ever since I bought Majora's Mask throughout grade school.

Every summer vacation, on the last three days of the vacation, I'd play and beat Majora's Mask. That way, I'd wake up on the first day, and I'd leave messages everywhere saying "Dawn of the First Day,  72 hours remain." Then likewise, on the last day, "Night of the Final Day. 12 hours remain." And I'd play that music that cues in the last few minutes of the apocalypse kinda time period, think it's called 'Final End' or something. But yeah, I stopped now with college and everything.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 08:42:42 AM »
The weather isn't my concern when playing Mario games. I play games all year-round.

Super Mario, when looking at the old posts, I saw your name on one of them. I don't remember which one it was, though.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print