Print

Author Topic: Square Enix bringing back Super Mario RPG?  (Read 28696 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2008, 08:34:03 AM »
I like all the Mario RPG's equally, but if I had to choose the best ones, It'd go like this, in worst to best order:

Super Mario RPG Legend Of The Seven Stars, Mario and Luigi Series, Paper Mario Series.

I still don't get why people don't like the most fun RPG most.
I made this order based on what I thought was the funnest.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

matto

• from America's hatto
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2008, 08:14:47 AM »
In my personal opinion, I want another Mario & Luigi and Paper Mario. Paper Mario 2 was, and still is, my favorite Mario RPG. M&L: SS was awesome, but M&L:PIT was a bit...flawed.

The next Paper Mario game should at least have Yoko Shimomura as a sound composer, or as an arranger. Her work on Brawl was amazing.

Canada, eh? '87

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2008, 07:54:49 PM »
You can't want something in your opinion! And if you can, it's redundant.
That was a joke.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2008, 08:02:26 PM »
The reason that another Super Mario RPG would be amazing is because there has only been one, and it was made a over 10 years ago. We've already had enough Paper Mario and M&L for now.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

matto

• from America's hatto
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »
You can't want something in your opinion! And if you can, it's redundant.

Ok, I spotted the error in my words.
Canada, eh? '87

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2008, 06:00:43 PM »
M&L: SS was awesome, but M&L:PIT was a bit...flawed.

Agreed. For once I actually liked the "New kingdom" thing instead of a MK rehash.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2008, 07:45:02 PM »
If the first game is in the Mushroom Kingdom, the next isn't, like Paper Mario. The opposite is true for the M&L games.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2008, 05:56:18 PM »
I just realized that this is true for other mainstream mario games. Like Super Mario Bros. (subcon) and the 3-d games (isle delfino, though it might be owned by the mushroom kingdom)
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2008, 06:53:20 AM »
And yet the Zelda games are always in Hyrule... Heck, switching kingdoms is at least one thing the CD-i games got right.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2008, 10:31:21 AM »
Termina, anyone?
That was a joke.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2008, 12:44:27 PM »
The reason that another Super Mario RPG would be amazing is because there has only been one, and it was made a over 10 years ago. We've already had enough Paper Mario and M&L for now.

I wouldn't say "enough," because there has only been 3 Paper Marios and 2 Mario and Luigis.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2008, 01:28:25 PM »
I wouldn't say "enough," because there has only been 3 Paper Marios and 2 Mario and Luigis.

And soooo....3 Paper Marios+2 Mario & Luigis = also 2 Super Mario RPG!!

Then there isn't 2 without 3! So There will be another Mario & Luigi + other 2 Super Mario RPGs!! X3

I'm sure they will do a sequel of Super Mario RPG, because it is one of the greatest games of Mario of ever! This is sure!
..But I don't know when, how, who, which one...what?@_@

Nintendo also takes cares of Mario RPG characters, especially for Geno! Who can forget the Geno cameo in Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga?
Finally I think they are thinking of making somehing with a new Mario Rpg...maybe...

Now God knows, not the fans! XD

It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2008, 07:14:14 PM »
Termina, anyone?
Of course. My bad! (but Mario's got Rougeport, Subcon (dream though it may be), Isle Delfino, Dinosaur/Yoshi's Island, Flipside and the BeanBean Kingdom under his belt)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2008, 08:40:45 PM »
Termina, anyone?
Don't Forget Labrynna, Holodrum, Koholint Island and The Great Sea! Though I'm not sure The Great Sea really counts, as It's mostly located above Hyrule.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »
Curses! Well, I've been sick lately... my (Shadow)brain's not what it used to be.

Oh, and the Great Sea... isn't that supposed to be Hyrule, just flooded? (I never really did understand what was up with the castle and everything being underwater)

Print