Print

Author Topic: What kind of tracks do you want to see in Mario Kart Wii?  (Read 7218 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 06:16:34 PM »
You guys do know that Delfino Plaza was a track in MKDS, right?
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 06:27:41 PM »
All the trees were orange, though...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 10:51:56 AM »
I hope Mario Circuit from SC makes it in. I doubt it since there are going to be like, 8 now. It was really...different and there's something about the shape of it...

Shy Guy Beach is alright, but I'd also rather have Cheep Cheep Island. Lakeside/Riverside Park should make it in because those were different courses too.

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 01:43:33 PM »
imo, if they already have a Mario/Luigi/Peach/whoever course in the retro cups (imo if there has to be an exception it should be Bowser and maybe Mario, as Mario Circuit and Bowser's Castle are staples of the series; even Rainbow Road could have doubles) there shouldn't then be another course for them on the equivalent of the Nitro cups in this game. It takes up space for better, original tracks when the ones from the previous games work just as well.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 02:26:47 PM »
All the trees were orange, though...

Yeah, I thought it was a tropical place!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »
imo, if they already have a Mario/Luigi/Peach/whoever course in the retro cups (imo if there has to be an exception it should be Bowser and maybe Mario, as Mario Circuit and Bowser's Castle are staples of the series; even Rainbow Road could have doubles) there shouldn't then be another course for them on the equivalent of the Nitro cups in this game. It takes up space for better, original tracks when the ones from the previous games work just as well.

Good point, but there were 2 Luigi Circuit's in MKDS, so it could still happen.

Print