Print

Author Topic: Super Paper Mario Max Stats (May contain spoilers)  (Read 75081 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: April 08, 2008, 08:56:08 PM »

Finally! Look at all those hours! This is what my file looks like. I just got max stats today. If anyone can't see the image, the max stats are 999 HP, and 99 Attack for Mario, Luigi, and Peach, and 198 Attack for Bowser.

This is what it looks like when you use an HP Plus when you already have max! Notice the +0.

You probably already guessed...this is what it looks like when you use an Attack Plus when you already have max! Notice the +0.

If anyone can't see the last 2 pictures, they show how it normally looks when you use an Attack or HP Plus, but instead, it says "+0", and doesn't say that it increased.

Here is my YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-wYmhIGjjA
Sorry for the bad quality.

Here it is, the Max Score! I couldn't put it in the same picture as the max damage, sorry. For those who can't see, the max score is 99,999,999.

The max possible damage! Look at that 158,400 damage hit on the Amazy Dayzee! It probably died about 1,000 times from that! Done with max Attack (99/198 for Bowser), doubled attack from the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials, Thudley, 99 Amazy Dayzee cards, an Ice Storm to freeze the Amazy Dayzee in place, and temporary doubled attack from a Hot Sauce. Sorry about the other picture; I took it off because this one is the true max damage.

Here is my video for the max damage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDVpQ-yfzJE

My strategy is up! Good luck!

I don't know if the max stats should be put anywhere on the site, but if Deezer can find a place, that would be greatly appreciated! I also added this to the Super Paper Mario article on Wikipedia.org, so check that out too!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 07:59:33 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 08:58:01 PM »
Okay! Here's my strategy to getting a lot of coins and tokens (Having Dashell and completing the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials are both strongly recommended). Note that Mario should be played, as he moves the fastest and has the power to flip to 3D mode. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE FLIPSIDE ARCADE TO COMPLETE THIS!!! I also highly recommend having the game completed, but it is not required.

-Also, after you do this the first time or finish learning the strategy, it is recommended that you have at least 400 Flipside Tokens in the Flipside Arcade and 3 Amazy Dayzee cards with you before you start. This saves some time and makes things easier.

Note: This strategy is very time consuming. Make sure you have at least 3 hours to spare if you're doing this for the first time.

Well, here it is:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Have at least 200 coins and an empty inventory. Then buy 10 Catch Cards from the Card Shop, located on the second floor in Flipside after you flip to 3D and go past the opening in the wall.

2) After you have 10 Catch Cards, use the Return Pipe and enter the door that takes you to Chapter 5-2, Land of the Cragnons. It's the light-blue door.

3) Go through the first 2 doors in that chapter and you should be in the area where there is a gap and a floating platform moving back and forth. Get to the other side in the fastest way you can (with Dashell, you can jump over the whole gap). Then flip to 3D mode; you will see an Amazy Dayzee. Press the "+" button, or Start, and then press left to scroll to your inventory.

4) Press "2" so that you use the Catch Card. You may have to wait a few seconds, but after you do, the Amazy Dayzee will be caught (being at level 99 ensures that it's a 100% chance of catching the Amazy Dayzee)!

5) Once you catch the Amazy Dayzee, go and pick up the card, and go through the door you came from. Go left, and you will see a pipe. Jump over it and you'll see a second, taller pipe. Go into that pipe. After you're in the pipe, go back up immediately and go back to the area with the Amazy Dayzee. Going through the pipe is necessary because enemies respawn after you go 2 screens away from where they are. Going into the pipe acts as the second screen.

6) Repeat steps 3-5 (without going through the first 2 doors in the chapter). Once you have no more Catch Cards left, go buy 10 more. If you can't afford 10 more, simply sell 1 Amazy Dayzee card. Continue this until you have 99 Amazy Dayzee cards. Saving to the right of the door that takes you to the Amazy Dayzee area is recommended after every 10 Amazy Dayzee cards you catch.

7) After you have 99 Amazy Dayzee cards, make sure you have at least 99 coins. This makes everything faster. Now go back to the Card Shop.

8) Sell 3 Amazy Dayzee cards to the shop owner. If you have 99 coins, the last Amazy Dayzee card sale will end sooner than the others for some reason, saving you time, which accumulates. Also, if you have every enemy card, then press "right" on the Wiimote 7 times and then "down" 4 times to easily get to the Amazy Dayzee card.

9) Get out of the Card Shop and flip to 3D mode. Go through the wall again and stay in 3D mode. When you go down and move past the Cooking Shop, you should see a down arrow that takes you to the down elevator. Press "left" to go down a floor.

10) Go into the blue door that takes you into the Bar. Once in there, you should flip to 3D mode and start heading down. When the floor starts to change to a different color, jump as high as you can, still moving down. You should land on a pipe; go down it if you already haven't.

11) You're in the Flipside Arcade! Now talk to The Interchet (the robot guy) and tell him you would like to Buy Tokens. Press "up" after that to quickly select the option to exchange 150 coins for 50 tokens. Continue exchanging until you have 99 coins again.

12) You should now have 96 Amazy Dayzee cards and 99 coins left. Now go back to the Card Shop, sell 3 Amazy Dayzee cards, and buy 5 Catch Cards.

13) Use the Return Pipe and go back to Chapter 5-2; catch 5 more Amazy Dayzees, and get their cards.

14) You should now have 98 Amazy Dayzee Cards. Now use the Return Pipe once more. Quickly get at least 999 coins again. An easy way to do this would be to go to The Whoa Zone, Chapter 4-4. If you already have at least 999 coins somehow, skip to step 16 without using the Return Pipe.

15) If you go to The Whoa Zone, go through the doors until you see huge Pig-like guys, called Pigarithms. They move left and right and turn around when they hit a wall. Kill them by hitting them 3 times, preferrably jumping on them and staying above them so that you hit them 3 times without them moving; they should drop a lot of coins. Kill them until you have at least 999 coins.

16) Use the Return Pipe, go back to the Flipside Arcade, exchange your coins for Flipside Tokens, and repeat steps 8-11 until you have about 8 Amazy Dayzee cards left. Saving after exchanging about half your Amazy Dayzee cards is recommended.

17) Now sell 3 more Amazy Dayzee cards and go back into the Flipside Arcade. You should have around 9,700 Flipside Tokens at this point. The max you can hold is 9,999, so just exchange until you have 9,950. Now buy 1 of your desired Plus Item(s); either an Attack Plus or an HP Plus. Exchange the last 150 coins for 50 tokens now.

18) Use the rest of your Flipside Tokens, which should be 7,500, to buy 3 more of your desired Plus Item(s). Use them, and go back up and save. If you buy all Attack Plus Items, you should get 4 more Attack from this, and if you buy all HP Plus Items, you should get 20 more HP from this. Now you should have 5 Amazy Dayzee cards left.

19) Go back to the Card Shop and sell 2 Amazy Dayzee cards. You should have 3 remaining at this point.

20) Head back to the Flipside Arcade and exchange TWO times. This means that you will receive 100 additional Flipside Tokens and will have used up 300 coins. 399 coins should be with you at this point.

21) Retreat back to the Card Shop and buy 10 more Amazy Dayzee cards. Keep the extra 3 Amazy Dayzee cards with you, as they will help you save time by having you land exactly on 99 Amazy Dayzee cards if you follow up with the strategy when you catch them.

22) Repeat steps 1-21 as many times as desired.

Note: I recommend doing this at least 1 time per day if you're going for max stats. I got either 20 HP or 4 Attack each day.

Good luck! This is a great goal to accomplish, and I enjoyed it very much. You might get bored, but with determination, you can overcome it. I usually compare this to getting the max stats in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, but this is much harder and more time consuming.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 04:48:04 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 09:16:50 PM »
Why wouldn't you just post that in your first post?
That was a joke.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »
Why wouldn't you just post that in your first post?

My first post would be a little long, and I don't want to strike any confusion. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Sorry Chupperson, I thought my first post would be longer :(
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 09:59:55 PM by Kimimaru »

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 10:16:57 PM »
I hate to say it(Or love to) but you really have no life. :P

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 04:03:57 PM »
I hate to say it(Or love to) but you really have no life. :P

I actually do have a life. I just did a little bit every day. Someone would have probably done it eventually anyway.

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 04:11:51 PM »
I'm really impressed, but what use does it have to have the highest level?

And what score do you have?
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 05:25:11 PM »
I'm really impressed, but what use does it have to have the highest level?

And what score do you have?

Well, levels increase your stats faster and easier. Also, catching enemies with Catch Cards is easier.

My score is: 32923845, but it will be 99999999 soon, which I heard is the max, using the best method to receive points.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't say this before, but thanks!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 07:48:40 PM by Kimimaru »

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 08:04:20 PM »
That's almost as many hours that I have played in Pokémon Diamond.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 11:36:14 PM »
I only played about 60 some in Diamond so far myself.

even though I bought it about two weeks ago.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 06:54:06 AM »
where are you in those pictures with HP and Power plus, and where did you get that partner? (Haven't beaten the game yet.)
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 04:11:14 PM »
That's almost as many hours that I have played in Pokémon Diamond.

Cool. I have many hours on my Pokémon Pearl game, but mainly because I'm trying to get all the pokémon, and I leave it on without playing it from time to time. The thing with Pokémon is, it's easy to get around 500 hours on it, because there is online play. This game however, does not have online play. While I was doing this, I spent about 2 hours and 50 minutes - 3 hours and 30 minutes a day on this game, so the overall amount of days I was doing this is much higher, excluding the 30 hours of beating the game and getting all the Maps, Recipes, and Cards.

where are you in those pictures with HP and Power plus, and where did you get that partner? (Haven't beaten the game yet.)

I'm in the Flipside Arcade, my friend! The very place you buy HP Plus and Power Plus items! As for my Pixl, that's Dashell. He allows you to run VERY fast! Without him, I wouldn't have been done getting the max stats by now! I won't tell you where to get him because I feel it's a great achievement if you find out yourself. If you REALLY want to know, I'll tell you.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 05:33:06 PM by Kimimaru »

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 04:43:19 PM »
Why is it blocked? It says in the title that it may contain spoilers.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 05:32:26 PM »
Why is it blocked? It says in the title that it may contain spoilers.

Sorry about that, hahaha, I forgot.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »
My strategy is up! Good luck to anyone trying to achieve max stats! I'm sure it will help!

Print