Poll

Which Mario villain should make a comeback?

Wart
10 (15.6%)
Tatanga
12 (18.8%)
Wario
14 (21.9%)
Smithy
4 (6.3%)
Cackletta
5 (7.8%)
Sir Grodus
0 (0%)
The Shadow Queen
1 (1.6%)
Princess Shroob/Elder Princess Shroob
1 (1.6%)
Count Bleck
0 (0%)
Dimentio
1 (1.6%)
Mr. L/Brobot L-Type
3 (4.7%)
Fawful
4 (6.3%)
Donkey Kong
1 (1.6%)
Mario
5 (7.8%)
None of these chodes, Bowser forever!
2 (3.1%)
None of those dingleberries, bring on some new badness!
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Print

Author Topic: Mario's Past Villains  (Read 8671 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 08:36:05 AM »
BP and I have discussed at length a lot of bizarre things in Luigi's Mansion, and Bowser's "presence" is one of them. I always wondered why Luigi is seen putting Bowser's head into the Ghost Portraitificationizer along with King Boo even though we never see him collect it (to say nothing of how it looks too big to even fit inside the Poltergust 3000). It may seem like an excuse to just have Bowser in the painting along with King Boo, but why was that seen as important in the first place?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 04:59:14 PM »
I never noticed that before. Luigi is sent out of the painting as soon as King Boo is defeated and he only takes KB and his crown with him. Plot hole ahoy... unless the fight actually did take place on the roof and the lifeless Bowser suit/machine/thing could be found there afterwards

As far as why he would get Bowser into the painting... the way E. Gadd talks about his gallery, he seems to be really into the paintings as artworks as well as trophies. Maybe hearing Luigi's story of the battle made him want a more dramatic-looking picture with both of them.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print