Print

Author Topic: Super Paper Mario Max Stats (May contain spoilers)  (Read 74172 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »
Sorry, just bumping my topic. I should have the picture of max possible damage soon.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 06:44:36 PM »
The max Score and max possible damage that can be done to an enemy are both up! I hope I helped anyone who is trying to get the max stats! I will now stop updating this thread.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 09:01:21 AM »
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to update this thread once more. I found out how to do even more damage!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 01:24:03 PM »
Okay, the true max possible damage is up! Enjoy!

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »
And I thought I was a Super Paper Mario fanboy. :P

Wow, 158,400 damage? Crazy!
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 08:23:12 PM »
Sorry guys, I have to bump this again for Youtube viewers who watch my videos.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 09:34:59 PM »
I see you are getting some nasty comments on that video.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2008, 12:26:44 PM »
Most of those comments are mainly from my friends, and I know they're just kidding around. Thanks for your concern, though!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 12:28:18 PM by Kimimaru »

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008, 02:52:12 PM »
Bump.

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 06:20:53 AM »
Before You Go to one of the pits of
100 Trials, I reccomend having these:
at least Level 28,
2 Emergency Rations,
Dyllis Deluxe,
Dyllis Lunch,
Dyllis Dynamite,
Luxurious Set,
Golden Choco - Bar,
Shroom Steak and
Stamina Juice.
Go in as Mario with either Cudge or Barry,
Use Bowser for the Clubbas.

What do Yoshi eggs taste like?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2008, 10:55:39 PM »
Before You Go to one of the pits of
100 Trials, I reccomend having these:
at least Level 28,
2 Emergency Rations,
Dyllis Deluxe,
Dyllis Lunch,
Dyllis Dynamite,
Luxurious Set,
Golden Choco - Bar,
Shroom Steak and
Stamina Juice.
Go in as Mario with either Cudge or Barry,
Use Bowser for the Clubbas.

Thanks for the tip, but I already beat both Pits of 100 Trials. That would be useful for people who are still trying to beat it, though. You're also missing an item, so I'd throw in another Dyllis Deluxe and the Special Package spell from Merlee. If I were to do any Pit of 100 Trials again, I'd probably only bring 10 Dyllis Deluxe items (not that I'd need them :))

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »
Just out of curiosity, is anyone going for the max stats, or has anyone tried my strategy? I guarantee it will help. Me taking the time to type all of that is definitely worth it. :)

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 12:53:25 PM »
Nice! Wow, 158,400 damage...that's amazing. I congratulate you on getting max stats; it must've taken you forever.
Hacky, please stop teaming with the computers.

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2008, 02:01:21 PM »
Okay, you must either have way too much time on your hands, or you've spent almost every day since Super Paper Mario's release playing a little bit of the game. Or maybe you spent hours and hours on vacations so it didn't take nearly as long. Or maybe....

Eh, regardless, this is really cool. Far more than I could ever do. I think this may be even cooler than beating Paper Mario TTYD with the max health in the Danger Zone. :)
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2008, 04:02:11 PM »
the dangerous zone?
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print