Print

Author Topic: Super Paper Mario Max Stats (May contain spoilers)  (Read 75235 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 04:06:43 PM »
Five HP. You can't actually have it that low-the minimum is ten. I did see a video in which a person beats Bonetail with a maximum of ten HP... He made use of a glitch with Rally Wink and something else, I think. The most I can brag about with TTYD is beating the Pit of 100 Trials before finishing Chapter Seven.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2008, 05:20:26 PM »
Five HP. You can't actually have it that low-the minimum is ten. I did see a video in which a person beats Bonetail with a maximum of ten HP... He made use of a glitch with Rally Wink and something else, I think. The most I can brag about with TTYD is beating the Pit of 100 Trials before finishing Chapter Seven.

No, actually, you can have the max health at 5 HP. You get this by going to see Chet Rippo and getting an upgrade that will lower your health from a max of 10. Of course, the only people who do this are masters who just want to REALLY test their skills. ;)
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2008, 08:49:45 AM »
Eh, regardless, this is really cool. Far more than I could ever do. I think this may be even cooler than beating Paper Mario TTYD with the max health in the Danger Zone. :)

Thanks!

Okay, you must either have way too much time on your hands, or you've spent almost every day since Super Paper Mario's release playing a little bit of the game. Or maybe you spent hours and hours on vacations so it didn't take nearly as long. Or maybe....

Actually, I got Super Paper Mario last Christmas, and started getting max stats in mid-January. Every day, I was playing around 3 hours - 3 hours and 30 minutes to get either 4 Attack or 4 HP Plus items to use so I can increase my stats. As I continued, I gradually came up with a strategy that, if done fast enough, can get you 4 Attack or 4 HP Plus items a day in as little as 2 hours and 30 minutes. Coincidentally, I finished getting max stats on April 8, 2008; exactly 1 year (because of the extra day from the leap year) after Super Paper Mario's US release. The strategy can be found on my second post on the first page.

Oh, and by the way, does anyone know how I can edit my title to make it say "Super Paper Mario Max Stats (May contain spoilers)"?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2008, 10:02:06 AM »
To edit the thread title, edit the first post (subject line).

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 10:53:02 AM »
Actually, I got Super Paper Mario last Christmas, and started getting max stats in mid-January. Every day, I was playing around 3 hours - 3 hours and 30 minutes to get either 4 Attack or 4 HP Plus items to use so I can increase my stats. As I continued, I gradually came up with a strategy that, if done fast enough, can get you 4 Attack or 4 HP Plus items a day in as little as 2 hours and 30 minutes. Coincidentally, I finished getting max stats on April 8, 2008; exactly 1 year (because of the extra day from the leap year) after Super Paper Mario's US release. The strategy can be found on my second post on the first page.

Again, very cool. Thats what I like about the Paper Mario games - they have such a hidden amount of depth and strategy in them, a lot which may not be obvious to people at first. :)
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2008, 09:58:40 PM »
Just out of curiosity, is anyone going for the max stats, or has anyone tried my strategy? I guarantee it will help. Me taking the time to type all of that is definitely worth it. :)

Again, is anyone going for the max stats?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 12:03:25 AM »
I don't think anyone else is that insane, man. It might be a cool guide for people but I don't know who's going to use it.
That was a joke.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 01:32:20 PM »
I don't think anyone else is that insane, man. It might be a cool guide for people but I don't know who's going to use it.

Oh, okay. I'll still keep it up for the YouTube viewers who might be interested.

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 06:50:39 PM »
I used this to get higher levels. Thanks Kimimaru!
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 08:21:38 PM »
I used this to get higher levels. Thanks Kimimaru!

You're welcome. How do you get higher levels with this, though? It's intended for obtaining coins and Flipside Tokens.

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 12:26:14 AM »
The Award for Being Friendliest on the Forum and having the best Topics,goes to: Kimimaru
What do Yoshi eggs taste like?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 12:35:50 AM »
Kimimaru is violently friendly, and I couldn't be more pleased to share a forum with such a good poster.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 01:07:06 AM »
And now, for the long, 27 year wait, while me and Ambulance Y wait for Kimimaru's reply
on what we said.
What do Yoshi eggs taste like?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 09:03:23 AM »
The Award for Being Friendliest on the Forum and having the best Topics,goes to: Kimimaru

Kimimaru is violently friendly, and I couldn't be more pleased to share a forum with such a good poster.

Haha, thanks guys.

And now, for the long, 27 year wait, while me and Ambulance Y wait for Kimimaru's reply
on what we said.

Maybe more like a years wait :p. I'm still working on my project. It's coming along faster than I thought!

Nice comic, lol!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:41:10 PM by Kimimaru »

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2008, 09:16:20 AM »
You're welcome. How do you get higher levels with this, though? It's intended for obtaining coins and Flipside Tokens.
I meant to say "to buy more higher stats things". oops.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print