Print

Author Topic: Yoshi's Cookie Safari  (Read 3431 times)

« on: June 29, 2001, 11:10:06 PM »
Mario and Yoshi are baking cookies.

Yoshi: These cookies look delicious!

Mario: Yes, they do. Now want to eat them?

Yoshi: Yes!!!!!!

Yoshi starts to eat a cookie, but spits it out.

Yoshi: These cookies are too hot!

Mario: Why don't we play Yoshi's Safari while we wait for them to cool down?

Yoshi: Sure! I'll walk and you'll shoot!

Mario: That's very appropriate.

Mario finds the Super Scope while Yoshi searches for a Controller.

Mario: I found the Super Scope!

Yoshi: I found the controller!

They begin to play Yoshi's Safari. After they beat Level 1, they decide to check on the cookies.

Mario: The cookies are gone! You didn't eat them, did you?

Yoshi: No! I swear, I didn-- Hey! Footprints!

Mario: Those could only be Bowser's footprints! Bowser stole our cookies!

---------------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn''t show my sig? That''s no fair!

Edited by - Anonymous Mario Fan on 6/29/2001 10:12:31 PM
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Bow

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2001, 03:46:01 PM »
(Meanwhile, at Bowser's castle)

Bowser: HA!HA!HA! Now that I have these cookies I will soon rule The Mushroom Kingdom... I think. Oh well!
*Turns to Goomba*
Goomba, I want you to let my stupid Kids out of  the prison, they have one last chance to kill Mario.

Goomba:Yes sir!

Bowser: Now, I'll go kidnap Peach like I do in every game!
---------------------------------------------

Nice to meet you, may I please dump 26 pounds of Tapioca pudding on your head?

*Bow*
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

Bow

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2001, 10:45:17 PM »
So, after finding that nobody was posting to this topic, Bowser forced me to continue it.

Bowser kidnapped Peach and Mario went to save her (How surprising). Then Bowser used his ultimate attack on Mario, which was...

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2001, 06:15:55 PM »
 wirlwind fireball! the attack sent mario flying. mario landed on the ground, unconscience. then, when bowser was about to finish him, peach appeared out of nowhere and tossed  mario a super mushroom...

I am the yin, they are the yang. I am the good and pure. they are the vile and evil. I am screech, the avenger of yitzu.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2001, 06:48:03 PM »
But since they move too fast Mario had to use all of his concentration to get it, seeing this, Bowser...

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2001, 10:39:27 AM »
I didn't imagine it would get this popular!

Seeing this, Bowser breathed on a cookie and tossed it at Mario, burning him. Yoshi, decided to. . .

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Bow

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2001, 09:49:35 PM »
Eat the rest of the cookie, but my computer is typing really slow so I can't type anymore today.
Oh yeah, the reason this post is getting popular is 'coz it's not serious, coz that always makes Mario storyboards really boring, plus you're good at thinking up plots for them.  

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2001, 08:25:04 PM »
Then Bowser burned me with a fireball, reminding me to continue the story.

Anyway, the hot cookie burned Yoshi's tongue, so Mario had to. . .

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2001, 06:26:12 PM »
Bring Yoshi to Ice Land and let him eat all the penguins. But just then...

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Bow

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2001, 07:39:43 PM »
The Kool-aid man came and said "Oh yeah!"
Then he imploded.

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2001, 08:54:05 PM »
Lot's of red Kool-Aid spilled all over Ice Land. Actually a good thing, as Lemmy was nearby riding his ball and the Kool-Aid made him fall into the ice.

Mario and Yoshi then went back to battling Bowser, who was wearing. . .

----------
----------

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2001, 09:27:49 PM »
a t-shirt that said "I kidnapped the princess and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

Print