Print

Author Topic: Motion Sickness  (Read 8439 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »
The only game that has ever given me motion sickness stuff was Descent.

See, I'm a little afraid to play Mirror's Edge now
Don't worry, I heard Mirror's Edge isn't too problematic on the motion sickness front.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 08:05:06 AM »
That was an... odd comic at best.

I mentioned this somewhere else before, but when I play Guitar Hero exensively, the walls shrink when I look at them.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 08:31:53 AM »
Not really, but my dad got motion sickness when we played Mario Kart Double Dash.

Can't say I ever get motion sickness from video games, unless I'm playing in a moving vehicle, and even then, it's not very common for me to feel queasy.  It just happens when I need to take my eyes off the screen.  I got slightly motion sick during a tip to Des Moines when I was watching The Smurfs on my laptop in the car. XD
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 06:53:35 PM »
ShadowBrain's problem happens to me when I play Guitar Hero for like 5 minutes. Or when I ride my bike around in circles.
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 07:47:24 PM »
The only way I get motion sickness is at random and very seldom.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 09:24:32 PM »
I prefer the Guitar Hero depth warp to the Taiko Drum Master everything is moving to the side warp.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 09:30:23 AM by TEM »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 08:15:40 AM »
Side warp? Man, I've got to try that.

These are going to be the conversations they'll use against us when Jack Thompson starts comparing videogames to drugs (again?)...

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »
I doubt it since he was debarred, ShadowBrain.

Eh, never gotten motion sickness from any type of game ever. The only thing that has tripped me out (caused by me though) is if you go to your trophy collection on Melee and start zooming in, but hit the button to reset where the camera starts out and hold the zoom button..... it'll zoom, go back, zoom, go back, etc. relatively fast which kinda makes me sick, especially if i zoom to the side and keep doing it..... ugh.

Formerly quite reasonable.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2008, 08:11:07 AM »
I doubt it since he was debarred, ShadowBrain.
Yeah, but he can still raise a stink if he wants. Eh, whatever, I was just joshin'.

Print