Print

Author Topic: Pokemon DP again  (Read 20752 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 09:18:52 AM »
Does anybody have a Bulbasaur that they can spare, im willing to make a offer
Noy Duh

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 03:35:37 PM »
I'd be glad to offer one of my spare Bulbasaurs, but I just can't seem to get my Wi-Fi to work. It annoys me to no end. Ever since we made our connection secure, the DS says it won't support the connection's format.
No! I don't want that!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 07:56:59 PM »
I could get you a Bulbasaur or two, easily. And even more easily if you have any of the species listed on the previous page.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 07:57:01 AM »
Maybe we should turn this into the Pokemon trading thread...

Does anybody have a Bulbasaur that they can spare, im willing to make a offer

I could probably get you one off the GTS, but I hope you don't mind waiting a little bit.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 09:10:58 AM »
I could get you a Bulbasaur or two, easily. And even more easily if you have any of the species listed on the previous page.
Is Porygon2 good
The only thing is that Im going to have to package a Upgrade with a Normal Porygon

Edit: Probopass il trade to
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:19:09 AM by Negative_Zero »
Noy Duh

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 12:51:19 PM »
I apologize for not logging in yesterday, Suffix. I had a migraine and did not feel much like doing anything. I should be able to trade again here in a couple of days.. I'll keep you posted.

Negative_Zero: Are you still looking for a Bulbasuar? I am willing to spare a couple.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 12:56:34 PM »
Sure il trade with anyone whoes ready.
You just gotta tell me what you whant
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 01:01:49 PM by Negative_Zero »
Noy Duh

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2008, 01:42:55 PM »
What do you have? XD

I'm sure I could come up with a list like Suffix did, but it'll probably be tonight or tomorrow..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2008, 08:23:41 AM »
Speaking of lists, I edited mine on page one to include more of the pokemon I'm looking for...  anyone who's interested, take a look.

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2008, 11:10:41 AM »
Wow. Pokemon Platnium comes out in Japan on my birthday.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2008, 01:07:42 PM »
I seriously wish I had wi-fi. I'd love to help folks out...as well as having some way to get Zangoose. I suppose McD's might be an option.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2008, 02:54:58 AM »
Turtlekid: I can give/trade you Cyndaquil and Zapdos, and I can loan (for 'dex) Raikou and Suicune. I've got Zapdos coming out of my ears. Again, take a look at my list on page 2 for potential trades.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »
Combusken
Shuckle
Porygon-Z
Politoed (possibly; I'll have to check Bebe's PC for that one)
Lileep
and Yanmega

I can loan, maybe trade; at least, they're the ones I have in the PC.  I think I have a couple duplicates that I can trade you for Cyndaquil and/or Zapdos... you did post your friend code for D/P, right?  If you posted it, I've probably already registered it.

PS: Do I want to know how you have Zapdos out your ears?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2008, 02:52:12 AM »
Ah, excellent. I'll do exactly what I have proposed if I can borrow that Combusken and Shuckle for enough time to clone them, and if I can get the Pokédex entries on the rest of the things you've listed.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2008, 06:25:58 AM »
Well, I definitely can't today, I'm going to be a bit busy for today... shall we arrange a date by PM?

Print