Print

Author Topic: Mr. Face?  (Read 83733 times)

« Reply #225 on: October 09, 2001, 09:15:22 PM »
I hate it that Americans are known for their racist attitudes.  Racism is ignorance.  The way I see it, we are all -people-.  There's different flavors of people, but we're all still people.  In a report I did last week, I learned that genetically, I am likely to be more different from another white person that a person of a different flavor.

Btw Sanctus- resemble means 'to look like'
Speaking of Spanish... que es 'bufo?'  My teacher will not tell me.  It's probably something bad...
I want to be where the Yaks can run free;
Where the marmosets can attack me!

« Reply #226 on: October 09, 2001, 09:30:45 PM »
Yo quiero hablar Espanol, porque es una lingua muy bonita.  Pero... pero no se que mi professora dice.  Ella habla todo en espanol, y no se que mi tarea fue!  Yo creo cuando tu dice que Ingles es deficil; espanol es deficil para mi y yo dijo cosas tontas muchas.  Este es el tiempo primero yo escribo mas de 2 o 3 frases sin un diccionario.

Es 'bufar' un verbo?  Es 'flatulencia' su significa?  Si to sabe que este dice, ayudame con espanol.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #227 on: October 09, 2001, 10:03:07 PM »
I think bufar means to snort, and I don't think flatulencia is a word.

« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2001, 10:53:05 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
:D
Man, you guys are quite funny while trying to speak Spanish.
Ha...
*cleans tears out of his eyes*
Umm, anyway, "bufar" is (I think) what buffalos do. You know, like "snsnhhhhh!!", on their noses. Get the idea?
Hey, thanks for your comments and help, Ambient. Hey would you explain me that 'genetic' thing oyu said? I like that sort of things (Natural Sciences)...
Well, Mauser, looks like we have plenty of company now. Even Deezer, the Great Mushroomer!
Oh, by the way, Deezer, you naughty ;) ...
I think you DO know the meaning of that ('flatulence' in English, right?)
--
war sucks
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #229 on: October 15, 2001, 11:38:36 PM »
Say, aren't those anti-american comments racist themselves?

!

There are people here! I leave for ... uhhh... while i guess it has been a while...

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #230 on: October 19, 2001, 04:00:29 AM »
I can't believe this topic is still here... In my opinion it should have been deleted ages ago...

« Reply #231 on: October 22, 2001, 12:47:13 AM »
Deleted?
Why?
It's still good...

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #232 on: October 30, 2001, 10:15:45 PM »
Mr. Face say Nintendorks LIVE! Mr. Face NE-VER WRONG!!!!
* Mr. Face say this post is awesome. Mr. Face NE-VER wrong!

Kat

« Reply #233 on: November 05, 2001, 06:10:25 PM »
o.0 Oh mi gawds... Kat has come back from the dead... how long will it last? How long will this topic stay open before Deezer becomes annoyed and closes it? How many people will remember Kat? Of those that remember, how many will hate Kat for no specific reasons? When will I shut up? How many new people will Kat feel the need to greet? O_O When will Kat realise she sucks at spelling...?

Sometime.... somewhere and somehow. *nod nod*

« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2001, 09:28:56 PM »
I...

AM...

B
A
C
K
!!!!!!

I Am Back!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo!! After like, 2 months of real life, I've decided to take a look at the Forums. Wooo! I'm so happy!
Anyway, and as always, it's late (almost 12:00 p.m., I mean, a.m. of the next day, or, whatever), so I can't write much. I know it sounds stupid, but it's kinda exiting being sitting here, writing, remebering good moments, and Wow! Yeah, I'm having a great time.
Tomorrow I have to go to school, yet I passed every subject! Reasons?
1) They still count how many times you miss classes, so, if I stop going, I'll fail EVERY suject and I'll have to go to school on December (just for the record, here every course starts in March and ends in early December - that is, next week I think. I believe that in your place you start at August or something and end at June. How weird).

2) I wanna see my friends! This is the final year, and next year I'll go to a different school (I'll start some sort of highschool we got here, but it only has 3 years and I'll be 15 while entering. Grade school has 9 years. It used to be different before, 7 and 5 instead of 9 and 3).
---
Whoops, my dad just woke up and told me to go to bed. I guess I woke him up with the keyboard noises. 'It's only been 10 minuts since you went to bed and I said I would go to bed soon', I said, and he answered 'I know how this things end. You remain awake for half an hour'. What could i say? ;)
(I gotta say, I still argued a little -'If you think so, that's not my problem' and sorts of, he said nothing and went to bed. What a bad child I am).

Tomorrow i'll update this a little and tell you some things about what did I do on the real world on this two months.

:)
Well, it's an honour to post just after my mr.fave topic-fan friend Mauser, the Honourable and Unique Mr. Face, and the Godess Kat, Who Initiated it All.

;)!

(p.s. I don't hate Americans. I try not to love/admire them though; I don't wanna be like those people who believe that in America everything is better than here, and sometimes even wear some cloth with the American flag on it, yuck. I mean, if you want to be like Americans, then love your own country! my god.
ok that didn't sound pretty good. I guess that what I mean is that sometimes I'm a bit defensive with American-related stuff, I mean, with McDonald's and American movies all around you, you think there's some sort of message like 'Love America. It's better.' But that doesn't make America evil, though. It might make Mc Donsld's and alike evil ('being American is cool, taste what being an American is, buy our hamburgers'- hey that sounded like a commercial). Who knows. I'm sleepy, so i can't really explain what I mean, but believe me this:

a) I don't hate America, nor Americans (that means I don't hate Americans, in case I'm confused and mis-using the word 'nor').

b) I love you guys! :)

c) I think America is just as good or bad/evil (same word in Spanish, but I think the meaning can vary, so I put both English words- still, kids always say 'good guy and bad guy', not 'evil guy') as the other countries. The thing is, the more power, the more pain they can cause to the world. )

p.s.2: Yeep! 12:30! IT'S BEEN HALF AN HOUR! GOTTA SLEEP NOW, OR MY FATHER IS GOING TO KILL ME!

*runs away*

« Reply #235 on: December 12, 2001, 08:31:07 PM »
And again, I'm alone in a large room...

« Reply #236 on: December 16, 2001, 09:18:35 AM »
`Sup?
I like cheese!

« Reply #237 on: December 24, 2001, 11:23:54 PM »
:D!
Lola! Old friend! Wassup? Nice to see you. It's been a long time.
'Sup?' you said? Well... Watching the game, having a Bud... True. ;)
Actually, I'm living on this 'apartment' (topic, actually).

;)!! See ya!

« Reply #238 on: January 08, 2002, 03:03:01 PM »
I thought Kat was dead or something...

Ahh... what happened to the good old days when we rambled about spam and cookie dough...
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #239 on: February 01, 2002, 05:31:07 PM »
La de da... this topic will never die!

I hope the next series of DBZ is translated soon...

Print