Print

Author Topic: SPOGS Racing on WiiWare now  (Read 2086 times)

« on: July 07, 2008, 08:18:14 AM »
SPOGS Came out today for North America,

The game sees the player racing around 12 tracks, crashing their vehicle, called a SPOG (Sports Player Object Gyros),  into their enemies in order to cause as much damage as possible. SPOGS Racing also gives the player the ability to steal spare parts, such as engines, brakes, and tailpipes, from their opponents to upgrade their own vehicle by driving as close to them as possible. The SPOGS themselves are equipped with six different weapons to allow the player to slow down the opponents and take their parts more easily, and are maneuverable enough to allow players to pull off tricks on ramps and loops and make the vehicle spin off, drift and flip over.

In addition to three different control schemes, SPOGS Racing will feature several different available modes: quick races, a battle mode and a season mode (which sees the player racing on all the available tracks).

D2C Games CEO Scott Orr has also revealed plans for downloadable content for the game. An example of such content will be downloadable "racer packs" that will include content such as new tracks, vehicles and other related material

The game was inspired by other racing games such as Andretti Racing, Hard Drivin', Mario Kart and Crash Team Racing. It will also be avalible for PC and PSP soon

1000 Points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5hB1iFlUQM
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 08:20:17 AM by Negative_Zero »
Noy Duh

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 06:51:41 PM »
Hey! I think I played this game hundreds of times before, 'cept they had different names...
every

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 07:14:24 PM »
Any game that uses Comic Sans MS is a must-buy.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 09:26:26 AM »
Wow I thought this game was going to be great but I guess not
WiiWareWorld gave it a 3/10
IGN gave it a 1.9/10

Guess il spend my points on Tetris Party
Noy Duh

Print