Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing City Folk Discussion  (Read 15009 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2008, 03:18:09 PM »
2. I think that Animal Crossing will be completely awsome because I didn't even have the wi fi on my DS and I would play it for hours!  Theres alot to do.  Even my sisters that don't play video games tried it once and started playing for hours!  You have to customize your house, customize your town, win contests, celebrate holidays, stop people from moving, check your mail, send mail, design clothes, become friends with people, fish, plant, harvest, dig for treasure, and more.  With City Folk you can now, talk to people with Wii Speak, Auction off your items, play games with them and probably alot more that I haven't mentioned and don't know about yet.
 and much more.

Quantity<Quality.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2008, 06:58:40 PM »
My point is that theres alot to do in this new AM game.  It's gonna be really fun!

Having a lot to do = automatic fun?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2008, 07:38:07 PM »
Well, given the enduring popularity of minigame collections...

1. Awsome is a word.  Somthing that is awsome usually has great might or is Godlike.  Of course I used it in the wrong context but you knew what I meant.
It took me a little bit to realize he wasn't being sarcastic here, considering he also left the "e" out of "something".
AC: GC was the Japanese port, but the DS one was made specifically for the DS.
Well, I know that. I meant the first game was a port, not the first game and the DS sequel.

My point is that theres alot to do in this new AM game.  It's gonna be really fun!
"AM"?

Also, I do believe I will get--and, hopefully, enjoy--this game.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2008, 09:02:50 AM »
"AM"?

Sorry, AC is what I meant.  It's awEsome that you corrected that for me!
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2008, 04:42:38 PM »
My point is that theres alot to do in this new AC game.  It's gonna be really fun!

Nothing that's really different from past AC games, however, even the minor stuff is good.

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2008, 11:39:21 AM »
Looking at the trailer again, there's finally something (unless it was already in the original games) that is used to treat bee stings. Perhaps now there'll be a better use for the umbrella: if the player stays out in the rain too long, he catches a cold (with a messed up face), and requires the medicine to treat it.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »
The medicine could heal bee stings in AC:WW.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2008, 06:12:26 PM »
Looking at the trailer again, there's finally something (unless it was already in the original games) that is used to treat bee stings. Perhaps now there'll be a better use for the umbrella: if the player stays out in the rain too long, he catches a cold (with a messed up face), and requires the medicine to treat it.

To that extreme?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Print