Print

Author Topic: What's the worst videogame you've ever played?  (Read 103812 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #240 on: September 06, 2008, 10:50:03 PM »
Post of...er, never mind. Disregard that.
every

« Reply #241 on: September 07, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »
I just thought of one horrible game that I DID own. It was back when I actually had a Playstation 1 (yes, I owned a 10 dollar used one for about half a year - that was back before I knew much about video games). I got a game at a yardsale called Grudge Warriors. It was, to quote David Dayton, horribly horrible. Extremely repetitive and boring multiplayer, terrible graphics, an AWFUL single player "mode," etc. I'd say it would be worth about two cents - and only because you could get a decent minute's worth of fun by smashing it into pieces with a sledgehammer or pointy rock.

Oh, and I don't have that much of a beef with Nintendo - it's the third party hack "companies" that I despise so much. Especially the one that is infamous for the Mythmakers series and actually sold three "games" that were exactly the same except for graphics. :X
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #242 on: September 07, 2008, 06:44:12 PM »
Did you just apologize for owning a PlayStation?
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2008, 09:25:12 AM »
On the topic of PS1 games, I seem to recall Buzz Lightyear of Star Command being pretty badly done in regards to graphics, story, gameplay, animation, and sounds.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #244 on: September 08, 2008, 09:29:25 AM »
But the controls were solid.

« Reply #245 on: September 08, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »
Did you just apologize for owning a PlayStation?

Not really - but since the Playstation (mostly) stinks, I though I'd give an explanation why I actually had one. :P

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #246 on: September 08, 2008, 05:43:19 PM »
The Playstation mostly stinks!?

If I weren't as tired, I would take offense at that...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #247 on: September 08, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »
Well you might as well give an explanation for owning any other console you might have, because most games on any console are terrible. However, the RPG selection on PSX is top notch.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #248 on: September 08, 2008, 06:54:17 PM »
Not really - but since the Playstation (mostly) stinks, I though I'd give an explanation why I actually had one. :P

You fail at life.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #249 on: September 08, 2008, 06:56:34 PM »
No, he's right. The SNES is a total piece of crap too.

« Reply #250 on: September 09, 2008, 09:31:46 AM »
Let's not forget how horrible the Sega Genesis was...
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #251 on: September 09, 2008, 09:42:18 AM »
Everything except the Magnavox Odyssey sucks.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #252 on: September 09, 2008, 09:57:28 AM »
Well you might as well give an explanation for owning any other console you might have, because most games on any console are terrible. However, the RPG selection on PSX is top notch.

I still have never played FFVII...

« Reply #253 on: September 09, 2008, 12:54:36 PM »
Okay, where did this come from? I had no idea that so many people on a Nintendo forum liked the PSX so much - especially considering that the SNES and Sega Genesis are way better, IMO. :P

And on another note, why are all of you getting so defensive about a SONY console? I fail at life because I don't like the PSX? That's almost like an X-box megafan saying that someone fails at life because they don't like a nintendo console. :P

Well you might as well give an explanation for owning any other console you might have, because most games on any console are terrible. However, the RPG selection on PSX is top notch

Most is an exaggeration.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 12:58:22 PM by Zarkanthesmasher »

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #254 on: September 09, 2008, 12:57:47 PM »
SNES and Genesis may be certainly better, but PS1 is at least somewhat close to their number of excellent games.

Print