Print

Author Topic: What's the worst videogame you've ever played?  (Read 104534 times)

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2008, 09:57:01 PM »
I've never extensively played a PS, so I can't say this with too much confidence, but I think the N64 had better games--if only because of Nintendo.

It's generally quantity vs quality.

The Playstation had more good games, whereas the N64 had better games when it came to the good games.
Ditto used Machop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #271 on: September 10, 2008, 10:44:23 PM »
I'll agree with this, with the exception being RPGs.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #272 on: September 11, 2008, 07:11:19 AM »
Well, you're definitely right there. Man, I wish there were more of those on the Gamecube/Wii... (though I suppose, with all the GBA/DS RPGs, it doesn't matter too much)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #273 on: September 14, 2008, 07:53:20 AM »
Well, I'm just going to say that I found the SNES to be a very enjoyable system. I found a lot of games on it very amusing for long periods of time. Yes, some of the games were made by third-party developers. I own a lot of SNES games. I really don't know how I got them, but I played most of them, and they turned out to be great.
Hacky, please stop teaming with the computers.

« Reply #274 on: September 14, 2008, 09:57:31 AM »
Indeed there are a lot of good SNES games.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #275 on: September 14, 2008, 04:56:46 PM »
Well, I'm just going to say that I found the SNES to be a very enjoyable system. I found a lot of games on it very amusing for long periods of time. Yes, some of the games were made by third-party developers. I own a lot of SNES games. I really don't know how I got them, but I played most of them, and they turned out to be great.

Who says third party games are bad?
Ditto used Machop!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #276 on: September 14, 2008, 09:36:13 PM »
I'll agree with this, with the exception being RPGs.

Are you kidding me?! Quest 64 was the best RPG to ever grace my Nintendo 64. </sarcasm>
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #277 on: September 20, 2008, 04:11:07 PM »
The funny thing is, Quest 64 had a pretty funky battle system. They could've gone places with that.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #278 on: September 20, 2008, 06:09:55 PM »
Wasn't that the one where you could just kind of wander away whenever you felt like it?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #279 on: September 23, 2008, 04:30:07 PM »
Mabey they'll put it on the VC..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #280 on: September 29, 2008, 03:01:02 PM »
I haven't played all that many, but Donkey Kong Land for the GBC was pretty lame.

I may often say I hate SMB2 (japanese) while playing it, due to its insane difficulty in some later levels, but I don't ever mean it.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

chucknorris

• ID:10 Tango error
« Reply #281 on: October 03, 2008, 06:52:09 PM »
Dora the Explorer saves the Mermaids. My friends little sister has it.
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could could chuck wood?

A wood chuck could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

« Reply #282 on: October 04, 2008, 02:40:30 AM »
I haven't played all that many, but Donkey Kong Land for the GBC was pretty lame.
Yeah... Generally felt very foreign, control was spotty (what!? Come on Donkey, your toes touched the platform, that should be enough to make you land on it!), needing to find K-O-N-G in a level before being allowed to save was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen in a game, the game was short, and the graphics were so detailed that you could barely make out what you were looking at. Wonder if it's any coincedence that now my DKL cartridge is messed up, where the graphics for Donkey are just a black square with noise on it.

There were only two things I liked about DKL: That flying pig Hogwash, and the awesome boss music. I'm more familiar with that music being the exact same music as the "Skerries" level in Blast Corps for N64. Which was also my favorite music track from that game.
You didn't say wot wot.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #283 on: October 04, 2008, 08:57:30 AM »
I like DKL for it's new level archetypes. I still insist that the GBA remake of DKC should've added Gangplank Galleon, Kremlantis, Monkey Mountain and Big Ape City as extra worlds.

Sqrt2

« Reply #284 on: October 06, 2008, 05:08:59 AM »
DK Jungle Beat/ Konga

Why? Let's see shall we:

1) My arms...why are they hurting? Maybe because I've been hitting some crappy bongo peripheral constantly for the past 10 minutes or so!

2) Where the Hell is Rambi, Enguade and co..? Who the f*** is Hoofer for goodness sake?

3) Evil DK's? Looks like they were really burning the midnight oil on that game weren't they? [/sarcasm] And what's wrong with the Kremling Krew?

4) Hardly any of these tracks actually fit with the whole 'bongo-ing rhythm game idea' = EPIC FAIL.
AA fanboy and proud!

Print