Print

Author Topic: F-Zero Wii  (Read 10009 times)

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 01:02:04 PM »
Compared to what?
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 08:05:07 PM »
F-Zero is EASILY the hardest racing game I've ever played.
No other game comes close.
To stay on topic: I'd like 30 player Wi-Fi, more parts, A TRACK EDITOR AKIN TO F-ZERO X EXPANSION KIT, and a career mode.
Falcon....PAUNNNNCH!!

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 09:49:34 AM »
An F-Zero game for the wii would be off the hook. It would be awsome using the wheel! But I really want Nintendo to create another Star Fox game.

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2008, 11:57:56 AM »
What? Using the wheel would not make F-zero Star Fox like.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2008, 01:02:01 PM »
Member title of "17 brain cells" oddly appropriate...

I forget if I ever posted in this thread, but the next F-Zero desperately needs a track creator. One of the GBA or DS games had it, so why not? We were teased about it back with F-Zero X and only Japan got that. There's a utility floating around that creates custom tracks for English F-Zero X ROMs, but I found it hard to use.

Since I don't think they can improve the game much in other areas (unless the machine creator parts were actually good enough to compare with the 30 regular machines), a track creator is what I want to see. As for other areas, the game is still impossible at higher difficulty levels and it will probably take years to beat every cup with every machine.

That is, it's near-impossible unless you snake.
You didn't say wot wot.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2008, 01:22:04 PM »
Speaking of the machine creator, if they're going to stick with the predefined names instead of writing your own names, then the announcer should say those predefined names instead of "original machine".
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2008, 01:34:40 PM »
it will probably take years to beat every cup with every machine.
Mmm. I did it, and I haven't taken the time to really even learn how snaking is even done in GX. The AX cup is actually kind of easy to beat on Master... Did it on my first try, have done it again. Well, I mean, I can't beat it in the Great Star, but I did in the Death Anchor. What's really hard to beat on high difficulty levels is the story mode. I still need Phoenix, Dai San Gen, Lily Flyer, Digi-Boy, and PJ before I've gotten all of the new racers. Having beaten all of the story chapters on hard, I might have all of the custom machine parts. I'm not sure.

Edit: Oh! With every machine. Yeah... no way. I meant, I just beat every cup on Master.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 01:37:25 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print