Print

Author Topic: What non Mario series do you play?  (Read 7926 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 03:49:38 PM »
-Kirby (Played most Kirby games in existence.)

-Pokemon (Have all 4 generations worth.)

-Zelda (I actually prefer Majora's Mask over OOT, but almost every one of them is better than TP.)

-Metriod (I only care for the 2-D platformer ones.)

-Sonic (The series is fine, but they keep adding new characters and its getting really annoying, also the fanbase needs to stop with the recolors!)

-Starfox (Went downhill after Adventures.)

-Pikmin (I want Pikmin 3 now!)

-Any pre-Microsoft Rare game (They were the masters of platforming, only rivaled by Nintendo.)

That's what I can think of right now...
Victory... is my destiny!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 12:11:03 AM »
Zelda
Pokemon
Sonic
Kirby
Pikmin
Metroid
Jak and Daxter (I've only played the first one, but I've beaten it and loved it)
Pac Man
Tetris
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 10:35:02 PM »
Cave Story
Kirby
Pokemon
Sonic
Pac-Man
Crash Bandicoot
Animal Crossing
Planet Puzzle League
Tetris
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 04:50:48 PM »
Pokemon
Zelda
MOTHER
Street Fighter
Soul Calibur
vs. Capcom

...Yeah.
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 05:36:19 PM »
-Zelda (not as big a fan of it as Mario though..)

-Kirby (been playing a lot of Kirby 64 recently, wish I had the Wii Pts to get Kirby's Dreamland 3)

-Metroid (my wife loves to watch me play Super Metroid, though the series freaked me out when I was younger. I had to sell all of my Metroid games to get over the nightmares..)

-Tetris (really, I only bought Tetris DS because of the Mario influence, but I do love me some Tetris)

-Pacman (I have Namco Museum on the GBA, I think, but I remember when Pacman was in the arcades and when it was the first NES game we owned [with SMB of course] On a similar note: does anyone have a copy of Pacman World Rally for the Gamecube they are willing to part with?..)

- Dig Dug (I love Dig Dug DS, but I also remember when Dig Dug was first an arcade game..)

I forgot about Animal Crossing. I own and enjoy all three versions of the game. It's really the only life simulator game that I enjoy, besides Rollercoaster Tycoon (henceforth reffered to as RCT)..

Come to think of it, I didn't mention RCT at all. It's also a great series (if you want to call it that..) Nicky really likes to build crazy rides (usually rollercoasters) that not even the thrill seekers (park visitors with a high thrill ride tolerance) will ride.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »
I also forgot to mention I play Mega Man: Battle Network. Although the games bare the Mega Man name, I don't really consider them true Mega Man games.

They're still fun though.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 07:17:35 PM »
Pokemon
Street Fighter
King of Fighters
Tetris
Advance Wars
Fire Emblem
Pikmin
House of The Dead
Metroid
Mega Man
Contra
Vs. Capcom
Streets of Rage (where's my 3D sequel Sega?)
Donkey Kong Country
WarioWare/Land
Valkyria Chronicles (Not a series, but hopefully it'll become one. Especially since it's getting an animated series)
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2009, 10:57:03 AM »
redacted
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:50:59 PM by wheelman543 »

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 10:14:00 AM »
Kirby
Pokemon
GTA
Zelda
Pac Man
MegaMan
Game & Watch
Animal Crossing
Metal Gear
Fire Emblem
Sonic
Metroid
Tetris
F-Zero
Resident Evil
Many random single series games from random companies.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »
I still refuse to list my games on the basis that no one wants to read a multi-page list of names, and I really don't want to type one up.

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2009, 01:55:48 PM »
I only listed some of the games I play.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »
I bought Saints Row 2 the other day. It's worth every penny.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2009, 09:25:09 PM »
I'm nearing the end of Mother (Earthbound Zero) and it's been quite a ride.  It had its annoying factors, but it really fits nicely with the other two which are easily the best games I've ever played in my life.  Once I finish it, I'll be proud to say I've cleared the entire Mother series.

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 03:15:24 PM »
Along with all the mario games I play kirby, pokemon, animal crossing and bust-a-move. Oh and spyro before it turned to crap. C:
That was sarcasm. c:

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2009, 09:11:52 PM »
It'd be difficult to name them all. I'll play anything for any game console, as long as it's good.
Ditto used Machop!

Print