Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 - Tall Tall Mountain Speedrun  (Read 3486 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: May 31, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »
Hey everyone! I know I haven't made a video in a while, but I found some free time today and decided to go through with one. You can thank jdaster64 for this one, for he was the one who requested it on my Mario YouTube video requests thread. This video is a speedrun of all the stars in Course 12, Tall Tall Mountain, in Super Mario 64. There are a few noticeable flaws, but it is a good watch regardless. I hope you all enjoy it! Watch it in high quality so you can enjoy it more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkinktdTTEs&fmt=18

Play Time: 6:04 (6 minutes, 4 seconds)

Also be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!

In addition, be sure to check the Video Game Chat board every now and then. I'm planning on making a special video :) (As you might have guessed, it will be non-Mario related).
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 03:35:33 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 12:15:20 PM »
God, you're good at this game. Better then me, anyway.
GAY LUIGEH

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 03:53:38 PM »
Kimimaru is arguably the best gamer on the site...and he's the only one who truly talks about Mario when he visits. :/
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 06:03:52 PM »
It's probably tool assisted. Actually, he is probably the best on the site.

I only share interesting unused stuffs I find. i have a new finds: Super Mario Sunshine test level - Unused Mario sayings. I'll share them when I can.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 06:05:51 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 07:35:57 PM »
Wow, great job! That's one nice speedrun you got there. It's actually not tool-assisted, since he messed up numerous times. Also, I've seen other tool-assisted videos, and they beat Kimimaru's times by a lot. Kimimaru has said before (I don't know if it was on here or not) that he usually does worse when he's recording than he does when he's practicing because he feels pressured and slightly nervous. I'd have to agree with that because when I'm put on the spot, I tend to do worse than normal. Anyway, great speedrun, Kimimaru, and I'm sure we all can't wait to see that special video!
Hacky, please stop teaming with the computers.

Print