Print

Author Topic: Why is it I didn't like M&L?  (Read 12139 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2009, 01:53:27 AM »
Holy crap, that guy started on April 22 2007 and logged 1000 hours by July 3 2007? There's only 1752 hours in there! That's more than half!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2009, 06:28:28 AM »
Dang... unless he leaves it on for prolonged periods of time just to boost the hours.

Also, I agree with Bird Person in that I like to finish the Pit of 100 Trials (andmost other sidequests) before the end of the game. Heck, I finished both Pits of 100 Trials in SPM before starting chapter 6!
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2009, 09:15:12 AM »
Well, the Pits of 100 Trials are pretty easy in SPM...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2009, 12:42:32 PM »
It is DKC3 that erases your file after 100%ing the game. That upset me so much.
No, DKC3 doesn't do that.  Perhaps you mean that if you start a new file without the "hard" code and do everything that file, you can only achieve a maximum of 103%?  If you want 105%, you must start a new file and input the "hard" code.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2009, 06:05:03 PM »
I didn't know SPM had a Pit of 100 Trials.

But then again, I only played halfway through it.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2009, 03:02:17 AM »
You don't know the half of it.

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2009, 03:26:02 AM »
Personally, I would love a game where after you beat the final boss, everything returns to status quo. Even in non-RPGs. Wouldn't Super Mario 64 be cool if the castle got restored and all the rooms had functions instead of holding giant paintings? I guess that's why I like The Sims so much. You just live, there's no conflict.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2009, 03:32:30 AM »
You wouldn't have a game at that point.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2009, 10:13:05 AM »
Oh there's conflict alright, those stupid Sims who, instead of fleeing to safety, go and RUN to the room that has the fire and do the chicken dance. Then you have those annoying babies and the social services who take them away if you neglect them. You know, it's MY child, if I want to torture it, let me. It's just a game!
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2009, 11:07:47 AM »
frostbite's idea sounds fun to me. I don't like The Sims but I think exploring normal stuff after you beat the game would be fun. You can just start a new file, Bird Person.
That was a joke.

Print