Print

Author Topic: Winter 2009 ADVANCED Poster Awards!  (Read 25549 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2010, 12:10:46 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2010, 12:18:58 PM »
Everyone obsessing jealously over CrossEyed's girl sice they can't ever have one of their own.
For me this is actually probably true, due to my own painful shyness and laziness.  Although I don't think I've done much obsessing, either.  Maybe I'm asexual.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2010, 12:39:25 PM »
[Awards]

All I can say is...

Go Weegee!

I would like to thank my parents and adoring fans for their constant support, as well as Glorb for reasons which I needn't explain further.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2010, 04:27:11 PM »
see a pretty girl, get too intimidated by attraction to ever say anything, find out secondhand that we have a few common interests, become convinced that we're meant to be together, have imaginary practice conversations with her wherein I project a Manic Pixie Dream Girl personality onto her, and then after some time has passed (sometimes months, sometimes a day or two), decide that she wasn't right for me anyway, and then see another pretty girl.
For me this is actually probably true, due to my own painful shyness and laziness.  Although I don't think I've done much obsessing, either.  Maybe I'm asexual.
Who gave these men the right to describe my life?

Anyway, my reaction was similar to Glorb's at these awards, but a little more positive... actually, you know what, I can only tell who won about half of these awards, seeing as my computer is incredibly slow. Can someone give me a text-based abbreviation of the winners?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2010, 04:53:58 PM »
Fo' shiggity. Names in italics are runner-ups.

Best Poster: CrossEyed7 / Steven9wii
Best Topic: You Laugh, You Lose / The MS Paint Story
Best Post: "You're holding the chart upside down" ~Ped Xing / "i cant believe it when i looked down that girls sirt and saw her 2's" ~Steven9wii
Most Productive: Kimimaru / Nobody of interest
Smartest Poster: MEGABYTE / CrossEyed7
Funniest Poster: :3 / Lizard Dude
Most Amiable: Super Caterina! / FlamingBlueMario
Most Creative: Super Caterina! / British Petroleum
Best New Member: Yours truly / PghPens
Blast From the Past: coolkid / nensondubois
Most Missed: Bird Person / Steven9wii
WTD Award: Steven9wii / Tv_Themes
Queen of Posters: Super Caterina!
Dynamic Duo: Glorb & Ped Xing, or, should we say, Ped Xing & Glorb
Most Creepiest Member: Mr. Wiggles
Deezer Award: Deezus
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 05:02:23 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2010, 08:07:16 PM »
Sucks that it took some real gimmick posting for me to finally get some recognition like this.

Reminds me of Booker T.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2010, 08:53:47 PM »
I posit that if a banned person wins a Most Missed award, they should be unbanned.

Curse you WeeGee for beating me at Funniest. I understand though; it's hard for me to be funny when nowadays looking at the forum fills me with anger and rage instead of the mirth and joy of the old days.

I have a longstanding casual agreement with myself to leave the forum if Deezer ever loses out on the Deezer Award.

Someone should find a way to let Steven9wii and Ped Xing know what they've accomplished here.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2010, 09:06:22 PM »
Well Ped Xing and I are just sock puppet accounts of each other, so thank you.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2010, 10:15:50 PM »
Steven9wii's acceptance speech:

"i cant believe it when i looked down that threads pag and saw who 1"
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2010, 10:30:33 PM »
^ I chuckled heartily.

As for contacting him...

Steven9wii@gmail.com

Try it, if you dare. As for Ped Xing, I'm afraid to check out his TinyURL-linked website, which is the only personal information he provides.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2010, 09:31:40 PM »
Wow! I can't believe I didn't pay attention to this topic before. Thanks for voting for me as most productive poster, and congratulations to everyone else who won an award!

In other news:

I actually have to fix up Super Mario World 3, as it still contains some bugs and errors.

Also, expect a new video soon (after I finish all my work).
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2010, 11:30:31 PM »
Not sure what was wrong with my sense of humor back then, but looking back at the post Steven9wii made about a girl's 2's was actually pretty funny, (...No offense to any girls that might be reading this.)

Anyway, congrats to those who won the awards! I was starting to lose hope in ever getting to see the results. I'm glad they're finally up. :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2010, 06:34:38 PM »
I'd say that the fact that I won a FUNGI FORUM AWARD proves that this place is quickly going down the crapper.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2010, 07:38:15 PM »
Or maybe you just went... up... the crapper?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2010, 10:13:36 PM »
How...wha~
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Print