Print

Author Topic: What new DS\Wii game do you want Nintendo to make?  (Read 8412 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2010, 10:45:01 PM »
A new Pokemon title for the Wii would be nice. One that`s like Coloseum or XD, though.
The below statement is false
The above statement is true

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 01:36:33 AM »
The topic is What new games do you want, and here people are talking about remakes and ports! Oi!

Anyway, a new game starring Toad would be awesome, no matter what system it's on.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2010, 11:44:47 AM »
Wario's Woods II
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2010, 11:58:26 AM »
If a new Wario's Woods was made, it'd likely star the WarioWare characters. Not that this is a bad thing.

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2010, 12:25:36 PM »
There I was ranting about people talking about remakes, yet here I am about to suggest a remake! What is this I don't even..!

A Wario's Woods remake with Wario Ware characters (and maybe Waluigi. I assume he works there too..) is an awesome idea. Toadette could take the place of the green vested 2P Toad that was in the Snes version of the game, some new voice clips (of course), and.. besides a slight graphics update, that's all I can really think of that would apply. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print