Print

Author Topic: Post Your City Folk Pics Here!  (Read 9800 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 07:15:38 AM »
Those items are awesome.  Just about every Mario item from the original Animal Crossing has been improved on, and there are several neat new ones.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 08:56:00 AM »
Nice! Thanks Toad.

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 09:24:23 AM »
Irony: I forgot to take a picture of the Mario outfit. That one will come later.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 11:52:24 AM »
A few more fun ones...

He's talking about the 'walking leaf' bug.

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 06:03:06 PM »
Just a few more: the Mario outfit I missed, plus all the furniture items together..

Big Bro's Hat, Big Bro's Mustache, Big Bro's Shirt

The arcade machine (Luigi and Mario in a fighting game. The cabinent plays music, much like the Starman and Fire Bar do..)

All the Mario items! (I crammed them all together for this. Items on the right side are normally against the wall, or closer to it)

It usually looks more like this.

I was thinking of moving the cannon down to the right corner.

Here's the left side of the room! (I used my basement, as it seemed like the biggest room after all the upgrades)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 06:17:10 PM »

To make real Toad pattern, go to the Ables' and make a Pro design. The one in the picture is the front. To make the back, just turn the tan colored section above blue. For the sleeves, those should be just solid tan.

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 06:38:54 PM »
Not that it matters, but Toad's vest actually has a yellow trim:

What I'm saying is that somebody should make an Animal Crossing pattern topic ASAP.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 06:41:49 PM »
It has yellow trim now. It didn't used to though.
That was a joke.

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 06:48:41 PM »
I tried to make it with the yellow trim, but yellow and tan don't blend so well on the pattern, so I just left it off.

I prefer the old style anyway. :)

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 07:01:26 PM »
What I'm saying is that somebody should make an Animal Crossing pattern topic ASAP.

I agree! I play ACCF a lot, and I am not good at making patterns from scratch.
I don't see why we can't have links or images in this.

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2010, 03:11:11 PM »
Let's not forget about the Mario-themed patterns that can be found in the game.

You can get the '? Block' pattern by giving Wendell a red turnip and the 'brick' pattern by giving him a white turnip.

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2010, 03:18:02 PM »
Awesome! I was unaware of those! Now if only Wendell would visit my town more often..

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2010, 03:22:56 PM »
Of course, that wouldn't be an issue if someone were to post the patterns in the appropriate thread...
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 01:28:05 AM »

Pinball machine (interact with the front and the machine will make typical pinball noises)

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 12:23:27 PM »
Awesome! I was unaware of those! Now if only Wendell would visit my town more often..

Of course, that wouldn't be an issue if someone were to post the patterns in the appropriate thread...

Sorry to double post, but guess what starving artist visited my town today!? Sadly, Joan didn't have any Red Turnip seeds, but I bought 10 turnips extra just for this! I have a brick!

Print