Print

Author Topic: Why don't any of you people have brains or an original sense of humor?  (Read 2187 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« on: April 04, 2010, 06:57:39 PM »
This is why we can't have nice things.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 07:03:13 PM »
Why does everything on the Internet have to be funny? Why is it automatically assumed that things are intended to be funny even when it's been stated repeatedly that they weren't?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 08:55:12 AM »
lol umad

mad newb is mad
every

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 01:00:24 AM »
So, you preferred Video Game Chat sitting here getting no posts except to the Pokémon and videogame crush threads and got mad when people made a bunch of threads about games they liked? Just to clarify the issue here?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 07:13:15 AM »
It's possible that the problem is more related to all the threads intentionally parodying the incredulous attitude and methodical structure of the original, ABahB-based thread.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 10:14:16 AM »
Well yeah. That was the point. Or at least I thought that was the point. Looks like we stuck close to the format too, I wouldn't have expected that sort of coordination in several threads.
You didn't say wot wot.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 07:00:39 PM »
LD, don't get me wrong; I enjoy fresh video game discussion, but this forum has been caught in a hell of memetics for the past year or so. That, and I love irony even when it's not fresh or even a good idea.

Print