Print

Author Topic: Why don't any of you people have Space Invaders Extreme 2  (Read 2944 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« on: April 03, 2010, 09:44:12 AM »
Seriously why?

It's twenty dollars in-store. It's beautiful. It's fun. It's got UFO-CO. It's got nineteen stages. It has excellent music start to finish. It has no touch mechanics. It has a menu option dedicated to making Mr. Esc appear. It could be the DS game you've all been whining for, and yet

none of you have it.

The second-best DS game of 2009. Second to Rhythm Heaven.

Go buy it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 02:01:13 PM by WarpRattler »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 09:50:44 AM »
None of us have it because WarpRattler bought every single copy.
every

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 01:19:41 AM »
You seem very fond of that loli stage Warp.You trying to send a message or something?

(For the record, I almost had that game but I was broke and couldn't afford to spend the last of my money on that game. It's on the backlog of DS games I still need to buy [darn]it)
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 01:29:14 AM »
In addition to being the best stage five for a good score run, it has one of my two favorite songs in the game, "Invader GIRL!" (my other favorite being "Invader Disco," the stage one music).

And UFO-CO is cute.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 08:25:40 PM »
Make another thread like this and have it be about Custom Battler Bomberman.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 08:35:41 PM »
"Why don't any of you people have Custom Battler Bomberman"

"Because it hasn't been released in the US."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 04:49:27 AM »
Space Invaders Extreme 2, second-best DS game of 2009, has received a maybe not permanent but still present price drop to $5 for new copies (you know, the good things) at GameStop. I paid $20! Oh well, it's worth $50.

(Side note: Music GunGun, Taito's arcade rhythm game that looks like Ouendan with a lightgun, features my favorite song from Space Invaders Extreme 2, along with a bunch of other video game and anime songs I like. Too bad I'll never get to play it.)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 12:57:03 PM »
It's funny cuz I just bought it lol.

Seriously though, Warp is right about the game. It's absolutely amazing.

Print