Print

Author Topic: Obama hates coconuts  (Read 41786 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« on: November 04, 2010, 10:55:07 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 11:10:21 AM »
Trying to think of a Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference that would somehow fit here, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 11:37:50 AM »
Are you suggesting that Presidents migrate?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 11:45:16 AM »
Well played, sir.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 07:22:51 PM »
Did you know that people (the secret service?) also have to go behind the president and scoop up all his poo and have it incinerated?  (They did it for Bush and I assume continue the practice with Obama.) 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 08:05:19 PM »
Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 08:37:59 PM »
Did you know that people (the secret service?) also have to go behind the president and scoop up all his poo and have it incinerated?  (They did it for Bush and I assume continue the practice with Obama.) 
I just spent three minutes trying to think of what this would accomplish that flushing couldn't and failed. Why?!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 08:39:46 PM »
This is how we know they're Presidents; they haven't got **** all over them.

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 01:02:58 PM »
I...I just don't know how to feel about this...It's all so... I'm sorry, I can't be here right now
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 02:38:37 PM »
Expect a visit from the FBI in your near future, dude.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 10:13:24 AM »
LUIGISON: EXPLAIN THE POOP THING

Is it so terrorists can't collect his DNA to make clones?

Luigison

• Old Person™
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 08:00:52 PM »
Quote from: that first article
In addition, Bush's food was flown in from the United States and tested with special chemicals before he ate it. Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu, who was shot by a firing squad in 1989, was the last major European leader to constantly use a food tester. The last frequent state visitor to Vienna, who always relied on a food tester, was Adolf Hitler.
"Bush had a food tester when he was in Vienna. You know who else had a food tester in Vienna? Hitler. I rest my case, your honor."
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 03:00:52 PM »

I wasn't aware our presidents were horses.
Formerly quite reasonable.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2014, 06:56:54 PM »

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 07:16:06 PM »
To be fair, Bowser has come close to success several times.

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2014, 10:02:42 PM »
Oh, my.
I knew it
Obama IS Bowser!
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

Print