Print

Author Topic: The Saddest Thing You Will Ever Read  (Read 2910 times)

« on: January 25, 2011, 01:02:07 AM »
Why would I stop being a FF member?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 02:51:29 AM »
My heart just broke.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 08:19:22 AM »
:(
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 02:17:41 PM »

:)
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 08:58:10 PM »
I've read sadder.

Unless you mean sad in some obsessive compulsive way. Then, sure!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 11:38:37 PM »
I imagine this quote being said in a wistful, echoey voice over a picture of BP with a feathering-out effect.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 01:04:02 AM »
I was last active then because WarpRattler linked it in the ch'troom

I'm last active now 'cause I was curious. Seriously dudes you don't want me back. Don't you remember, all I did was complain about something or other and repeat the same things over and over. I haven't changed.

I wouldn't even be complaining about anything most of you guys care about. Like Frank West not being in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Niitsuma telling us the blatant lie that he would've taken "resources that other characters could have better used" when we know [darn] well that he's just being held off so he can be DLC they know will sell in western areas? Come on!

Irrelevant? Check. Overly detailed? Check. Angered? Check. How many more posts like this do you need around here
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 08:15:58 AM »
If they're intelligent?  Lots.  Besides...

I'm last active now 'cause I was curious. Seriously dudes you don't want me back. Don't you remember, all I did was complain about something or other and repeat the same things over and over. I haven't changed.
Funnily enough, I don't remember too much complaining.  I do remember laughing or smiling at a lot of your posts, though.  Is that sappy or nostalgic of me to say?  Maybe.  But I rather doubt that my memory is that faulty.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 02:56:47 AM »
I dunno. I seem to remember disagreeing with the majority on pretty much everything there was to agree or disagree on.  And if the subject ever came up twice I'd elaborate why (in detail) even if I already had. But that's the nature of forums, right? You go there for one of two reasons. The first is to argue. 'Cause it's fun.

The second is to... play you [do something], you lose, apparently.

Well whatever. I'm not busy. Not that I was busy when I left.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 10:25:01 AM »
I disagree. XD
Glad to have you back..? I am.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print