Print

Author Topic: Hardest Paper Mario boss  (Read 1911 times)

« on: August 24, 2001, 06:32:05 AM »
whose the hardest PM boss for you? Mine is Huff N Puff! He's almost impossible! My hands hurt affter the battle! And I can never seem to beat him on the first try! He's harder then Bowser!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2001, 09:32:32 AM »
I'd have to say it's Bowser. I didn't think Huff'n'Puff was all that hard. I beat him on my first try, but he had me sitting up straight with my eyes glued to the tv the whole time (I had 1 HP left when I finished the king off with Watt). With Huff'n'Puff I think it was actually easier, but he's still a tough boss.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2001, 11:15:02 AM »
I bought the game on a thursday and by sunday i was up to flower fields, and it took me from sunday to about wednesday to  beat huff n puff and i beat bowser's castle and the 1st and 2nd bowser on thursday.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2001, 11:30:33 AM »
He\s hard for me because of that blowing attack where u have to press A all the time and that he can gain more helath. And that I can't use Watt when she's my best Party Member. So I used Bow and beat him alot easier.

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2001, 11:30:40 AM »
He\s hard for me because of that blowing attack where u have to press A all the time and that he can gain more helath. And that I can't use Watt when she's my best Party Member. So I used Bow and beat him alot easier.

Print