Print

Author Topic: Paper Wario RPG 2:The plan's revenge  (Read 6246 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2001, 04:34:49 PM »
"What are you doing here?" asked Bowser. "I am hiding the socks from Wario," said Luigi. "But why?" asked Cheatsy. "I made a deal with Mouser. He would be a decoy. And I would hide the socks. By the time they find out he dosn't have them, it will be to late. Me and a small band of Goomba's, that broke away from your palace, will build the second hipnoses machine. As soon as I find the final part, we will begine," said Luigi. "But why are you turning on your brother?" asked Bowser. "I don't whant to. I know he wont save us this time. The hipno machine will be more powerful than ever, this time around. Even he won't be able to stop it. Mouser promised, if I help, I'll be safe. I took his deal," replied Luigi. "It is qite unfortinate that you crashed here," said Luigi. "Why is that, how did you get our plans, where are we," asked the Koopa family at once. "You are on Blue Moon, Mouser stole them and gave them to me, Now you must be held captive," said Luigi. Then about ten Goomba's with spears came behind them. "Now you will folow me," said Luigi. The fowled him to a cave. (In Space) Mario and his friends have boarded the ship. They have battled there way to the control room. Their the find a surprise. I giant Bobom stood in front of them. Out of the window they saw Mouser escaping in a jet pack. The fuse was almost gone. Then suddenly..........

Edited by - ZimStar on 11/4/2001 2:40:10 PM

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2001, 04:31:12 PM »
A cow appeared!

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

Bow

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2001, 03:35:27 PM »
TINSTAR came and slaughtered the cow, then Kirby came and slaughtered him, then Kirby's head imploded.

Edited 734 years ago by Bow

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2001, 11:50:04 AM »
"Why did Kirby's head implode?" asked Luigi. "And how did he get here?" asked Mario. Then the Mario Bros. saw Bowser escaping from the castle aboard a flying...PIG!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Bow

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2001, 04:19:47 AM »
Then, the pig took off its mask revealing itself to be...
----------------------

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2001, 12:54:48 PM »

Edited by - ZimStar on 12/31/2001 1:25:44 PM

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2001, 03:27:06 PM »
A flying Yoshi! It flew all the way to Yoshi's Island. "Kirby rode on his Star. The presear in space imploded his head. Now you will fight my Mario! For I am realy Boo! Luigi is still on the blue moon with Bowser and the Koopa kids. Your comrades where blown out into space. You must hury to save them before there oxegen tanks run out. Anyway prapare to hand over the Magic Star you hold under your cap! HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!," said Boo. Boo was using it's ghostly powers to make a Luigi discuise. It lunged at Mario with a karate chop. Suddenly.......

Print