Print

Author Topic: Favorite system  (Read 2623 times)

« on: November 11, 2001, 11:48:01 PM »
I would like to know  what your favorite system is, Nintendo or otherwise and why.  Mine is the gameboy advance because I wasn't allowed to have video game during the Atari, NES,SNES/Genisis,N64 eras and now I can play ports of or games in the same series as some of the better games for these systems.

My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family
My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2001, 02:34:06 PM »
My personal favorite has got to be SNES. . . . It's a classic, but not too old. . . . and I like NES also.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2001, 03:14:02 PM »
My favourite system is the SNES.  I also like the NES!

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2001, 03:14:07 PM »
My favourite system is the SNES.  I also like the NES!

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2001, 04:22:16 PM »
Todd, you're not of the American persuasion, are you? For those of you who do not understand what that means, just go back to playing your GameBoy Colour.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2001, 04:40:34 PM »
And I bet you wish the gamecube would come before March, because you really want to play 'Lylat Wars'.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2001, 06:58:32 PM »
My favorite is the SNES. It's the system that i have played more and i'll never stop playing it.

Hey, paisano!
http://www.pipezone.hpg.com.br
Hey, paisano!

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2001, 04:57:19 PM »
THE ONE
THE ONLY
THE CLASSIC
THE BEST
NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT
MY FAVCORATE

VINCENT LIPARI
VINCENT LIPARI

Bow

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2001, 04:34:53 PM »
I like the SNES the best, mostly because of EarthBound.

Edited 734 years ago by Bow
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2001, 05:04:20 PM »
i would have to say the snes! i can replay the games for it over and over again and never get tired of them.. its the only system (aside from gameboy advaced) i ahve been playing for the last month i have not even played my n64 in about a month. not that i dont love N64 but after you beat a game once or twice on the N64 its just not the same... the snes i could replay all of those games a hundred times and not get bored

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print