Print

Author Topic: Prettier Princess  (Read 9413 times)

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2002, 12:27:00 AM »
You all have it wrong, Captain Syrup is by far the prettiest. ;)

About the lay out of the Mushroom World, my two cents are the same as Frostbite's. You people need to play more of the lesser-known Mario games.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2002, 04:52:40 AM »
**Laughs hysterically**
Well...Er...Peach. But if you ask meh, I think that a violet, blonde and blue haired Yoshian Princess would be much better!XD
**Dies**

~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!
~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2002, 11:05:08 AM »
"You all have it wrong, Captain Syrup is by far the prettiest. ;)"

How can you tell.  You don't have a picture of her, do you?

Tomboys are hot, so Daisy is my choice.  Peach's got a LOOOOOONG way.

Agustín "The Sage Of Fungus" Huambachano

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2002, 01:25:07 PM »
Fungus Sage, what do you mean? Surely you must know Wario fights Syrup in Wario Land 2. So, yes, I've seen that she is pretty. Are you asking me if I have a graphic of her to send you? Sorry, I don't. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her aside from the in-game screens. Hmm..

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2002, 02:12:25 PM »
Lot's of people think Maple from Mario Golf is Captain Syrup, get it? Maple Syrup? My favorite princess used to be Daisy, but now I'm just not sure. She's a triclops, after all.

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2002, 03:43:05 PM »
"Lot's of people think Maple from Mario Golf is Captain Syrup, get it? Maple Syrup?"

Uh, nope.

Pauline=Syrup

You get the idea.

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2002, 04:32:10 PM »
Peach is better than Daisy YUCk she has three eyes!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2002, 05:34:42 PM »
Daisy.

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2002, 05:56:46 PM »
who cares????????heh heh heh heh heh heh...... two is better than one, isnt it?????

you really dont know, do you??

n/a

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2002, 06:57:07 PM »
I'd probably have to agree with smb allstarsmaster, but I think peach is a bit prettier.

Edited by - Deezer on 2/11/2002 3:47:26 PM

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2002, 06:00:39 PM »
Well the prettier princess? I really don't know. They're both really cute to me. I don't think Daisy is some sort of copy I just think that Nintendo was lazy in Mario Party 3. Plus Daisy did have the Beauty Stamp, now didn't she? But Peach's description always had "pretty" somewhere in it. Well, I guess all I can say is that they're both pretty princesses.
~Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2002, 06:45:14 PM »
I can believe you are all talking about how hot video game ladies are.

But if I had to choose, I would say Samus Aran if she was less tomboyish and if she was from the Mushroom Kingdom, but since she isn't and I don't know what Daisy looks like, I'll have to choose Princess Peach Toadstool.

P.S. For the guy that said Peach is a stupid name. That is her official Nintendo-given name. For some unknown reason, the American version didn't have it, though.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2002, 07:06:14 PM »
What about Zelda?
Hello.

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2002, 04:59:16 AM »
...gee you guys need to get girlfriends instead of talking about hot video game characters...ah well my favorites Peach...can you really look up Peach's dress in SSBM? my goodness what is Nintendo coming to?Daisy's a Triclops?How come I didn't know this stuff?

Yoshi: I''m Hungwy...
Min-T: Tralala!
Yoshi: Yum!!A Snack!
Min-T:Huh? What?Ahh!AAACCCKKK!!!!
Yoshi: Yum! Minty!!
Super ClownMan Skate on: 0-/<):
and for everyone else that''''s gone: I''''m very dissapointed that you had to leave :(

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2002, 12:45:08 PM »
(s)he's onto us!

Print