Print

Author Topic: Mario Teaches Mathematics  (Read 2749 times)

« on: December 30, 2001, 06:47:28 PM »
This will be like Mario Number Association. I'll start with 1, then 2, then 3, then so on. We must see how high we get. You can use operators like + - x / but try to use them as little as possible.

1= Number of people that can play SMB2 simultaneously.
2= Number of games listed as of 12/20/2001 in the GameCube section of TMK (did I mention that references to next-gen games are allowed?)
3= Number of Mario Party games released by Nintendo.
4= Number of ? Blocks before the first pipe in SMB1.
5= Least number of GameCube controllers that will require at least two GameCubes and two copies of SSBM so that everyone can play. (I'm very mathematical minded, as you can see.)

I did the first 5 numbers for you. Now try to come up with something good for 6.

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2001, 07:48:04 PM »
You and your hexaflexagons...

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2001, 07:01:13 AM »
He he, hexaflexagons

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2001, 02:21:29 PM »
Hmmm... this post could have potential...

Okay:
6=Number of star warps on star road in SMW
7=Number of Koopa Kids (sipmle one, that.)
8=Total number of hidden 1-up mushrooms in SMB

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2001, 07:40:19 PM »
9-Number of worlds in SMB3

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2001, 08:59:29 PM »
10=Number of letters in the words Mario Party
Hello.

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2002, 11:56:24 AM »
11= Least number of stars you can have in SM64 if one of them is the Wing Cap Course Red Coin Star.

----------
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2002, 12:30:01 PM »
12=Mario was once 12, No wait that sucks how bout, the number of charactors you can get in ssb.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2002, 01:22:01 PM »
13=Number of Mario Games I Have.
Hello.

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2002, 05:52:12 PM »
14= Number of defult characters in Melee

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2002, 11:04:24 AM »
15= SM64 courses
16= Number of worlds in Super Mario Bros. (including hard mode)

----------
----------

Print