Print

Author Topic: STUPID SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE PROGRAMMER FOOLS!!!!!!!  (Read 1706 times)

« on: December 30, 2001, 08:04:26 PM »
Birdo and Pidgit's first game was Doki Doki Panic, not SMB2. DK and Klap Trap's first game was Donkey Kong Jr, not Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Country. FOOLS!!

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2001, 11:39:51 PM »
One, I'm certain that Doki Doki Panic is mentioned in the Japanese version. And since Doki Doki Panic is known in the USA as SMB2 (it was imported over here and made into a Mario title, or something), that is why the English translation fittingly changes it to SMB2.

So no mistake there.

Second, back in DK Jr., I'm not even sure but I don't remember those alligators being called KlapTrap back then. I think they were just known as alligators. Hence, I do not believe they are the same as KlapTraps.

So you're wrong again.

I'm not sure if I'm correct on both of these, but games are always carefully tested so there would be no programming mistakes. You do have truth to your statements, but in one certain way that others don't take into account (or consider as the real truth).

We'll have to see what the other people think.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2001, 06:34:17 AM »
Yup, that's right Penguinwizard

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2001, 09:34:19 AM »
Ya the claptraps got to me.

------------------------------
Vicious- Me and you, the same blood runs in you and me. The blood of a beast who wonders disiring the blood of others.

Spike- I''ve bled all that blood away.

Vicious- THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?
-Cowboy Bebop
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2001, 11:45:57 AM »
I CHECKED the Japanese language version of the throphy, and it says, and i'm gonna use numbers instead of japanese symbols,

15221352USA(FC)
142215642(GBA)

For some reason, it tells you the systems the game was for, instead of the release date. And I guess since the things had different names in the arcades, it doesn't count, since Shell Creepers are Koopa Troopas, but it said Koopa Troopas appeared in Super Mario Bros. I wonder if there's a Pauline trophy..

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

Print