Print

Author Topic: does anyone here like Crash Bandicoot??  (Read 3908 times)

« on: January 26, 2002, 07:29:23 AM »
if anyone(which you probaly do)likes Crash Bandicoot you came to the right place!!

i'm da Mario man I shoot fireballs(and eat mushroomz)

BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2002, 09:13:22 AM »
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 12:23:02 PM by SSJoel3k »
-SSJoel3k

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2002, 02:29:32 AM »
crash kicks @SS! so does mario but i like crash better.

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2002, 10:26:45 AM »
i watched my best friend beat it. it's interesting, but i couldn't get past the 2nd level

Meesa called John John Bob. Meesa your humble servant. (jk)

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2002, 04:40:26 PM »
your right bandicootbuddy!Crash kicks butt!

look up in the sky!
is it a bird?
is it a plane?
yes,its the Crash baron!
hey,why is he pointing the machine gun at me?

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2002, 07:39:59 PM »
Why don't you go to crash dummycoot.com this is a Mario site. I like your other topics but I have this thing about Crash!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2002, 09:08:45 PM »
You like that spoiled dimwit?
ahhh.....You are fans....
I am sticking with Super yoshi.
I also say you should go on Crash dummycoot.com.
Well,at least banjo is better......
"Hi,i'm crash bandicoot.*snort**snort*
I watch barney every day!!!!*snort*
Gah ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
*snort*

Paper Mario rules!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2002, 08:05:55 AM »
You guys like the most obvious Mario rip-off on the planet! THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS! Crash is nothing compared to the mustached plumber-men that started it all: the Mario Bros.! The Mario Bros. are the original videogame heroes... They've been through a lot more than Crash ever will! And besides, have you ever seen a Crash game where you get to save a beautiful princess from a diabolical fire-breathing spiked turtle? I think not!

Sonic is way better than Crash. He is fast, cool, and he's blue! Sonic is the original competition with Mario and the originals never die out, no matter how lame you think their games get!

So to all you Crash fans, "Mario and Sonic forever!"

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2002, 03:41:41 PM »
your right mariomaniac,I DON'T KNOW WHY I POSTED THIS TOPIC!every since a or two ago I realized I hate Crash I dispise of him he is just a rodent in plumbers clothing!DOWM WITH THE BANDICOOT!AAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHH!whoa.I have a big problem with bursting and speaking my mind.I got to fix that.well any way,now I have a sig dealing wih him!MWAHAHAHAHA!darn I bursted again.

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Crash-OK I GOT A LIFE NOW OUT!
Mario-what a idoit.

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2002, 02:38:55 AM »
this is our opinon! mario isnt god you know. this board is about a bandicoot who doesnt waste time with bimbos and turtles! we are crash fans HEAR US ROAR!

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2002, 08:26:22 AM »
When you say roar you mean squeal! We could not hear your tiny noise you call a roar hahahahaha Mario rules crash can rlle a village of ants hahaha!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2002, 11:16:50 PM »
crash: my gamecube sucks! kooper: then kill mario.

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2002, 04:03:46 PM »
STOP FIGHTING!I know,I know this was a bad topic to choose for all you anti-crash people and you guys who like crash and mario.but please your fighting over vidio game charactors here!keep your own opions!
and bandicootbuddy,ssjoel,and jonbob I'm sorry I am now one of those anti-crash people.just look at my sig!and,If you could deezer please close this topic,It's getting rough(well i kind of like crash I don't exactally HATE him I just dislike him)

read the planet of kooptrons on story boards!

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Crash-OK I GOT A LIFE NOW OUT!
Mario-what a idoit.

N.cortex-im that bigest badest brute around and don''t forget it
Bowser-thats my line you copier!ROAR!
*breathes fire*
Cortex-AAAHHHHHHH!YOU MEANIE!
     NOTE:
 (I may hate crash but I still like rotten ol'' Cortex)

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2002, 10:24:41 PM »
Je n'aime Crash le Bandicoot.
Or, in English...
I hate Crash Bandicoot, I hate everyone who likes Crash Bandicoot...hey I hate Bandicootbuddy.

Well, I never played the games but STILL I HATE HIM!  He is NOT a Nintendo character.  I, um...well no I don't work for Nintendo, but I WILL!

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2002, 05:05:02 AM »
look @$$hole but we were supposed to stop fighting! and i didnt do anything you loser, so shut up and play with your lil mario dolls! thats my opinoin so !!!! off! p.s. miki kills mario.

Print