Print

Author Topic: Have you ever seen Giga Bowser on GCN?  (Read 2549 times)

« on: January 18, 2002, 10:25:34 PM »
For your information, he's on super smash brothers melee.  To see his (very) ugly mug, get to the Final Destionation on normal, hard, or very hard difficulty.  Instead of the Big Green Bowser, It will be a Big Black Bowser.  After you defeat him, the trophy of Bowser will fall down as it normally does, and your character does its 'victory dance'.  But alas, this time the trophy will rise up, a lightning bolt will hit it, and the Bowser Trophy will crumble and reaveal an uglier, nastier, bigger, badder, more defensive and offensive GIGA BOWSER!!!  When you beat Giga Bowser, the original Bowser Trophy will fall and blow up.  Also you will receive a Giga Bowser KO bonus score of 100,000 points, practically the highest score from a point bonus you can get!  If you defat Giga Bowser and all of adventure mode without continuing, you will receive the Giga Bowser Trophy.  To see a picture of the Giga Bowser Trophy, go to  http://nindb.tripod.com/special_ssbm-trophies_076-100.shtml and after the trophy pics load, scroll down until you see the Giga Bowser Trophy.  Cool, huh?

Bowser x1,000,000= Giga Bowser

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2002, 02:27:17 PM »
That's amazing! Thatis absolutely positively 100%... really messed up! did you find that on the internet, or are you just joking?

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2002, 02:27:21 PM »
That's amazing! Thatis absolutely positively 100%... really messed up! did you find that on the internet, or are you just joking?

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2002, 02:27:24 PM »

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2002, 02:42:45 PM »
That is not messed up!!!  U R just jelous scince I beat him!!!  Maybe you are messed up!  Didn't you see the Giga Bowser Trophy?  If you're so smart, then tell me how to see Giga Bowser on Super Smash Bros. Melee!  Or why don't you just read a SSBM strategy guide!  I shows him!!!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2002, 09:48:41 AM »
I heard that Bowser is the final Boss in Smash Bros. Melee (adventure mode). Is that true? Or is Master Hand still the Boss?

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2002, 12:16:33 PM »
The Master Hand is the boss for Classic Mode, Bowser and/or Giga Bowser is the boss for Adventure Mode. Team Mr. Game & Watch is the boss for All Star Mode.

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2002, 08:28:02 PM »
I did not mean that those were the wrong directions. I meant that there is no such thing.

Print