Print

Author Topic: Website Forum  (Read 2812 times)

« on: January 20, 2002, 05:41:07 PM »
Well people, I have noticed that this is by far the biggest group of Mario fans on the internet... why dont we start our own website... with our combined knowlage... we can creat one heck of a site!! Since it says no were in the rules to this messege board that i can not do this I have decided that all who want to join this site, will be able too. What we will have to do is that if anyoine wants to join, they have to e-mail me (check my profile) Now i just want everyone to understand that i will not be the web master of this site but i will be organizing it. We will talk about this site by replying to this post. I am planning to get everyone to build this site on Geocities Page Builder which is pretty easy to use. Alls you have to do is do the page builder tutorial. Now this site is going to be mainly about Mario Games and there will be webmaster of the site or leader. We will all do our sepperat things on it and will not deleat anyone elses work or mess with anyone elses things. Now first of all it needs a name... something that is creative but fresh...

P.S. On this Site we will all use the names we use on this messege board. And remember anyone who wants to join only has e-mail me. You must partisipate in thne messege boards and have at lease 100 posts (check your profile to see)  
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2002, 05:51:54 PM »
I could never join...
everyone hates me.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2002, 09:08:47 PM »
Your obsessed with website building!!!!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2002, 03:10:59 PM »
Frostbite i would be happy if you joined!
oh and i cant start the site if there isint a name so people think of a name!!

P.S. anyone can join as long as they have at least posted 100 things on TMK... so in other words someone cant just join just to get on the website.

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2002, 09:52:29 PM »
How about "Super Mario World"?
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2002, 10:10:33 PM »
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:28:50 AM by SSJoel3k »
-SSJoel3k

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2002, 11:46:20 PM »
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:29:07 AM by SSJoel3k »
-SSJoel3k

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2002, 07:46:39 PM »
Let's see, do I have 100 posts yet?

-------
*Blows horn*
"Please make way, for the greatest, most stupendest person of all, the one the only, Danorek Benjamin Weiless III!"
"Oh, shut up!"
I''m surrounded by morons.

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2002, 07:47:15 PM »
Nope.
I''m surrounded by morons.

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2002, 12:08:31 PM »
I'll join!  I have a bunch of stuff on my computer, full of Mario information, all 7 rounds of Who Wants to be a Mariomerchandiseaire!?, the names of all the books comics and cards, and other stuff too!  I'm good at supporting info, but not pics!

The Name:
Could be...
"The Mushroom Land"
"Mario's World"
"Koopa Kid Palace"
"Rose Town"
"Mario Maniacs R Us"
"Mario Nostaligia"
"The Best **** Mario Site Ever!"

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2002, 07:57:30 PM »
I don't have 100 posts yet but could I join anyway? I think I would be a good editor for the site because I have a good knowledge of grammar and spelling.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2002, 08:02:23 PM »
Thats a good idea. I'll join. I know html. I've worked on websites before too. I think tripod would be a better server though.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

Print