Print

Author Topic: Blues Brothers : Mario Bros. : Runaway Five  (Read 2146 times)

« on: January 21, 2002, 12:03:13 AM »
These people are the same people!!  Just lengthen the Mario Bros.'s sideburns, and take off their mustaches, then change their clothing to a black suit, tie, and hat.  The Runaway Five look exactly like the Blues Brothers and the Marios as well!  Luigi- er- Elwood- er- Lucky, just grew himself a little tiny mustache.  Okay, so there's a few flaws to this logic.  First of all, the Blues Brothers were a 1980 thing.  Well, Mario and Luigi must have grown out thick mustaches in that one year and gone into the construction business (or at least Mario did), right?  Then in 1995, they shaved again to return to their Blues roots as the Runaway Five in EarthBound (That's why only Yoshi's Island came out that year).  Oh, and you might say, "The Blues Brothers got 20 years in prison!  They couldn't have gotten out in a year to do construction work in DK, or any of the other things they did in all other Mario games!"  Well, I'm gonna say... you're wrong.  No further questions.
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2002, 08:17:07 AM »
That is a good theory.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2002, 12:09:04 PM »
I never really played Earthbound, so when I saw the Super Smash Bros. Melee FMV, I thought they were the Blues Brothers. They don't look like Mario and Luigi at all, though.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2002, 05:16:12 PM »
I agree wtih Frostite *gasp* I've seen my friend [lay BB, and they hardly look like the Mario Bros

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2002, 07:41:04 PM »
heh heh... I wrote this last night when I was tired.  It was more of a joke than a theory.
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2002, 10:16:33 PM »
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:32:49 AM by SSJoel3k »
-SSJoel3k

Print