Print

Author Topic: Is gamecube be gay like dreamcast?  (Read 4170 times)

« on: January 26, 2002, 07:58:34 PM »
Hey, i may be new to the message boards...but...i just got a gamecube.   Do you think gamecubes are cool, ok, or dumb?  please post back, cuz I need to know.  also, do you think they are better than xbox's or ps2's?   post back!
i am toadstool...but my name is luigiman9...toadstoll roks!

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2002, 08:00:53 PM »
The gamecube is the best console currently on the market. The X-box and Playstation 2 are horrible.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2002, 08:29:55 PM »
game cube is cool, i like PS1 better then PS2
Xbox has a couple of fun games for it, and the dream cast is cool too
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2002, 08:51:52 PM »
I agree with Green Luigi %100
Hello.

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2002, 09:43:00 PM »
I beat up someone badly if they say they don't like Gamecube.

Get the point?  GAMECUBE IS BETTER!

Oh...have you seen that TechTV comercial about old and new?  Here's my variation of it:

(picture of X-Box) "Old"
(picture of G-Cube) "New"
(picture of PS2) "Old"
(picture of G-Cube) "New"
(PS2 Logo) "Bad"
(X-Box Logo) "Worse"
(G-Cube Logo) "Perfect"

---------
Welcome to Wariokart!!!!  As for you, Mario...a Triple Blue Shell chasing after you!
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2002, 12:52:35 PM »
Game cube is an owsome system. PS2 is a good system. X-Box is is a shamefull system.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2002, 08:26:25 PM »
dreamcast is cool just like gc

It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2002, 08:54:43 PM »
Well, I played the Xbox's only game Halo; Sure it had great grafics, but it got sooo boring in an hour! I beat it with a friend on the hardest setting. Don't make the same mistake like I did, don't play just for quality but also for fun! Go Gamecube!
Why does that dog keep staring at me?

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2002, 09:56:29 PM »
GameCube is the best.

I like Playstation more than Playstation 2.

XBox is........okay.

DreamCast is cool, too bad it got killed by the Playstation 2 which is proven to be only a tiny bit stronger than it.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2002, 10:02:44 PM »
GameCube is the best.

I like the Playstation more than Playstation 2.

XBox is okay, sort of.

DreamCast is cool, too bad it was killed by the Playstation 2 which is proven to be only a tiny bit stronger than it.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2002, 11:49:18 PM »
In my honest opinion, you couldn't go wrong by buying either a Gamecube or a PS2. It is really just a matter of taste.

If you prefer Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Pokemon, Pikmin, SmashBros, etc), RARE games (DonkeyKong, Star Fox, Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark, etc) and the Resident Evil series, then get the Gamecube.

If you like Squaresoft games, Twisted Metal games, RPG's in general, Metal Gear and realistic racing games, then get the PS2.

The Xbox...well, I haven't seen any *real* reason to buy it yet (and don't give me any crap about what Microsoft has planned for it. I don't believe it until I see it. Microsoft has yet to prove itself to me.).

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2002, 03:48:12 PM »
In my opinion, the XBox only has sports games, weirdo "army" games, and games that 3rd party developers make for all three systems.

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2002, 05:51:52 PM »
Why are there so many people that are so "one systemed" about gaming? There's nothing wrong with the PS2 at all. It's an unbelievable consol. Did you even play Metal Gear Solid 2? Don't get me wrong; I LOVE the Game Cube! It's incredable! But hey, give the PS2 a chance! As for Xbox... guh

*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.
*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.

n/a

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2002, 06:03:52 PM »
Gamecube is awesome.
PlayStation2 is pretty good.
X-box stinks.

C:DOS
C:DOS/RUN
RUN DOS RUN

(Knock on door)
Bowser: Who''s there?
Mario: It''s a me, Mario!
Bowser: Get the gun.
NOT edited by - n/a on 2/3/2002 10:50:52 AM

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2002, 07:29:40 AM »
PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 2 are both very good systems! If they really stunk, then Sony would be long gone from the videogame business!

Microsoft Xbox is okay, just it doesn't have a decent good game for it yet... Although I think that Phantasy Star Online is coming out for it (you know, the RPG made by Sega that's a rip-off of Final Fantasy!)...

I just got the new PlayStation one (PS one) a week ago, and I still think it's a very good system! Sure, it doesn't have Mario or any other Nintendo games for it, but the games that it does have (Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, Crash Bandicoot, and others) are just as fun as the Nintendo games!

Microsoft is still pretty new to the videogame market, so just give them a chance to produce for the Xbox; because it's only been out for 2 months, and already you guys are dubbing it "the worst system ever"! You should wait until summer, and if there are still no good games for it, THEN you can tell your opinions!

Edited by King Bowser Koopa, ruler of all Koopas, commander of the Goomba Army, lord of all things evil, master of hatred...agh, you get the picture!
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 2/6/2002 5:33:11 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print