Print

Author Topic: Gamming grandparents  (Read 6214 times)

« on: June 16, 2000, 08:01:55 AM »
Do you guys have any gaming grand parents? My grandpa got me and himself a super nintendo for christmas five years ago, and ever since he has been playing Mario every ten minutes (well, in between the races). His is going to be 73 and for christmas 1999 he got an N64, His fav. game so far is SM64.  So tell me, do you guys have gamming grandparents?

just forgot he has 99* percent on SMW (it has a little star next to the 99. I don't know what he did, musta found a way cool secret or somthing.)

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2000, 09:08:59 AM »
I don't have a gaming grandparent, but I intend to be one...

Oh, and it's not 99%, it's 99 exits. That's all of them, so he gets a star.

-Yoshi348
ZZZZZZZ... oh, I'm supposed to make a comment? Um... Prince Albert in a can!

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2000, 08:56:29 PM »
Unfortunately I do not have gaming grandparents.  That would rock, though.  Just imagine Christmas with gaming grandparents!  Woo hoo!

*Nostalgic Interlude Ahead*
My parents (and grandparents, I think) searched all over my state for an NES the first Christmas it came out to give me as a gift.  They thought it was a fad...
Someone set up us the bomb!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 08:54:19 AM »
My grandparents don't gamm, unfortunately.
every

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 09:03:35 AM »
This topic is ten years old and you bumped it just t-- oh wait you you're glorb, whatever.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 11:18:03 AM »
This is the sort of action that gets you shot if you're not an already established member. So I propose we shoot you anyway.
That was a joke.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 01:07:37 PM »
I second.

Also, I tried getting my grandmother to play Super Mario 64, but she didn't get it. Same with my grandfather and Gran Turismo 3.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 01:38:11 PM »
My grandparents don't gamm, unfortunately.
Well they obviously did at least once, unless your parents are adopted.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 03:19:58 PM »
This thread gave me cancer.

My grandpa got me Diablo for Christmas... when I was nine. My mom didn't want to be seen entering a store with it to return it, so we threw just the game out after grandpa left.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 03:54:32 PM »
I have played many types of PC games at my grandma's house, ranging from Bejeweled to Myst to Worms to American McGee's Alice. Her house is also the first time I played Half-Life.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 07:03:21 PM »
Does Weegee know what Diablo even is?
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 07:33:29 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 11:33:19 PM »
Yes. I meant, anything besides the box.
That was a joke.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 12:20:33 AM »
As white as Weegee is, do you really think his parents wouldn't **** themselves at the sight of that? No offense to Weegee.

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 02:10:55 AM »
At the age of nine I was shooting dogs in Wolfenstein 3D and ripping heads off (spine attached) in Mortal Kombat.

Examining WeeGee's story, we can deduce that his grandpa was the last carrier of the coolness gene in his bloodline, failing to pass it on to ihs daughter.

Print